Blue & Tiggerrts JukeBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Wow and now where is Blue and JPF Tuesday down. So yesterday early first order I get out and say sorry I was about to sing. Oh what. The sun will come out tomorrow..... stopped and said. Yeah the sun comes out every day and it's hot. She started laughing. I was thinking. You know Sherlock Holmes? Yes. And his famous phrase. No. It's elementary my dear. Oh yeah.

You know what he is really saying. That problem was so easy to solve I could do it from elementary school; see Holmes is not a good man. She laughed all the way back to the store. Many call me crazy, one has said do not touch him. Bigger than me but listened. Another listening well two, now know I have researched enough. Let me use the words of someone about to eat from a meal I cooked. "is it poison?" You eat first and we will check in five minutes if your okay we will eat......

Still things daily just usually too tired to explain.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good to see you Blue and JPF, how about not talking good as it back fires...... but notice the time......

Been back over an hour........ with the AC's fixed up goes my energy level. Not yet. Almost twice as I went through it I was like that is nice...... but going to check three times......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread