Blueberry by Highbrow Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iocus

Mar 2, 2013
UK
This is an excerpt of my review of Blueberry by Highbrow Vapor. To read the full review please visit my blog.

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, ECF.

"As I inhale, I notice that there's an immediate recognition of the flavour of blueberry. There's the sensation of sweetness along the forward edge of my tongue, but it's gentle... not overly sweet. Just right. Taking a small breath of fresh air at the apex of the inhalation, to ease the vapour into my lungs amplifies the flavour somewhat and as I exhale the flavour of blueberry matures further. The aftertaste prolongs the pleasure of this gentle flavour for minutes afterwards. Please don't mistake my use of the word "gentle" for insipid. The flavour of this juice is anything but; it's full bodied, undiluted blueberry in vaporous form. There is a very mild anaesthetic quality to the vapour; the tip of my tongue is slightly numbed."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/blueberry-by-highbrow-vapor.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread