The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Blueberry muffin- still looking

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by ashabrown, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ashabrown

ashabrown Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2012
    Minnesota
    I want a light (meaning not dark colored that will gunk up a tank) and flavorful Blueberry Muffin vape. Any suggestions? Any other muffin, dessert like flavors that dont steep to a thick dark color are also appreciated!

2. vjc0628

vjc0628 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    1)heathers heavenly vapes

another that's maybe a little different then what you are looking for but very good
    ahlusion blueberry vanilla cake

3. 9ball_AJ

9ball_AJ On the Snap... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Blueberry Cinnamon Crubmle by Flavorz by Joe. Available at many retailers, but I buy it from Delaware Vapor. One of my absolute favorite juices.

Top of the muffin blueberry by Altcig.com is also a good choice, and doesn't get very dark.

Both of these will darken a little bit after months of steeping, but not too bad compared to others I have tried.

Good luck in your quest.

4. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    That is a dark colored juice. Very yummy, and realistic, but the OP was looking for a light colored juice that wouldn't junk their coils.

I've only had the one, and so cannot recommend another.

5. MsComptrtchr

MsComptrtchr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ahlusion Blueberry Vanilla Cake is a light amber color - not gunky and tastes delicious!

6. vjc0628

vjc0628 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    Yea your prob right but can you really get good light bakery type

7. lvm111

lvm111 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    I'm looking at a 30 ml bottle of Ahlusion Blueberry Vanilla Cake at the moment. It's in a very dark blue glass bottle and came with a nice dropper in addition to the regular cap. Nice touch. It's 50/50, 12mg.

I've had it about 2½ weeks. It is a very light amber color. As it's the only blueberry I've tasted, I can't say how it compares to others. However, it's very tasty IMO. I like it very much!

best regards, larry mac

8. RobinBanks

RobinBanks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    Hmmm, mine isn't really dark.. looking at it right now. Not my lightest juice, but not even halfway to darkest. Amber is probably a good way to describe it.
    Then again, I've only had it a couple weeks.

9. jefsview

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    Mine is about 3 or 4 months old, and it's pretty dark :) But it makes me feel like a giant blueberry :D It is authentic, BIG fresh blueberry flavor. Well worth the dry burn on my dripper's coils.

10. Jonathan Tittle

Jonathan Tittle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    Johnson City, TN, USA
    I've been tinkering with my own version and it really came on accident. If you're the DIY type, you may want to give this a go and modify to suit your own needs. It smells great and vapes very well in both RBA's and Protanks.

This is based on a 10 ml bottle @ 18 mg and a 65/35 PG/VG mix.

TFA - Blueberry Candy - 10% (1ml)
    TFA - Cheesecake Graham Cracker - 4% (.4 ml)
    TFA - Vanilla Cupcake - 2.5% (.25 ml)

The Cheesecake GC doesn't have any actual Cheesecake flavor, it's just a slightly buttery crust that kinda adds a light crumble to it. I've already vaped 10 ml's of this and a buddy of mine took the other 5 ml's to vape at work.

This starts off clear as water and steeps to a slightly cloudy pink in a few days time. I've not been able to steep longer than a few days because it's a great vape to have on-hand. Now that I have about 15 others to blend, it's going to steep for about a week.

11. Sly_fox

Sly_fox Full Member Verified Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Ohio
    mt baker vapor has blueberry muffin they call blue moo, i had a 15ml bottle with 1 extra flavor shot that was 4 months old and pretty light in color, was really good and price was terrific! they also have a color slider on there juices now which i love.

12. 9ball_AJ

9ball_AJ On the Snap... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Blue Moo is fantastic, although it's more of a blueberries & cream than a muffin. Might still fit the bill. It's pink in color, and doesn't darken much, although I've never been able to keep it more than a month or so before it's gone...

13. Jonathan Tittle

Jonathan Tittle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    Johnson City, TN, USA
    I re-tested this one and added about 3-4 drops of Ethyl Malitol to it (came from Wizard Labs - 1 cap full to 5 ml of PG, heat, shake, and allow to cool) and it adds a nice sweet taste to the mix. It's not too sweet, but just right.

I average about 2 drops per 5 ml when it comes to sweetener. The Ethyl Malitol has a cotton candy like flavor, but it's not as strong as the actual flavoring, so it blends perfectly with this mix. I'm vaping a tank full of it right now and have been all day :).

14. ThunderPumpkin

ThunderPumpkin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    South America
    MBV's Blueberry tastes exactly like blueberry waffles to me. That may or may not be what you want, but I love it.

15. ashabrown

ashabrown Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2012
    Minnesota
    ThunderPumpkin- do you mean MBV- Blue moo tastes like blueberry waffles or just plain Blueberry? I cant find a plain blueberry on their website but i love the idea of blueberry waffles :)

16. jefsview

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
  17. jefsview

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    Just throwing ideas out there.

You might also try HHV's build your own waffles. Choice of fruit (including blueberries) and extra butter or whipped cream.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.