Status
Not open for further replies.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Hey there guys! Never posted just to review anything, but I got snared into one of those ridiculous deals and did something way out of my norm -- bought something I'd never vaped before in huge quantity (180ml). Not just one flavor, but 3. That usually spells disaster, but I was pleasantly surprised...

All juices are 80/20 PG/VG and 8mg. My banana nut bread was aged one month, the others I let sit cool and dark for a couple weeks.

Banana Nut Bread.. So I don't know why I chose this one. I don't like bananas, or banana flavored things, but I've been in a tobacco trend for so long, I wanted to at least *try* something else. And, while it's not my favorite juice ever, I really like it. I vaped it straight for a couple days... and considering the number of different flavors I have laying around, that's pretty cool. Spot-on banana flavor (not the gross fake banana candy crap), hint of bread (I wish the bread+nut were a little heavier), very smooth.
Flavor 4/5
Vapor 4.5/5

Smooth.. Supposed to be like the Marlboro cigarette "Smooth" which always reminded me of dessert. Honestly, this juice is somewhere between Smooth and Thin Mint Cookie.. I really really like this one -- very cool intense menthol, a hint of chocolate (it smells more chocolately than it is), and a nice smooth tobacco base. Quite the juice!
Flavor 4.5/5
Vapor 4.5/5

Clove Tobacco.. Amazing... They describe it as "fresh cloves meet our tobacco" or something to that effect. And wow -- what a difference that makes. Instead of trying to make a clove flavor like a clove cigarette (and adding icky things like licorice), they stick to the basics here and came up with one of those amazing winners. It doesn't taste like a CIGARETTE, but it has all the essence and aroma of one, clean, crisp, cutting.. This is immediately my favorite juice on hand (that I've tried so far!!), and prompted me to write this in the first place! Big win for clove lovers everywhere!
Flavor 5/5 (NO JOKE!)
Vapor 4.5/5

I've been on an ordering spree, and have a ton of BWB steeping, as well as some other gems. Maybe I'll write again someday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread