Status
Not open for further replies.

webbcm127

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
wenatchee WA
hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone has used bluemist's stuff for diy and if anyone has tried any of their flovors and what your thoughts were, my fiancee ordered me a little git up with pg, vg, nic juice, flavors, pipetes.....ect.ect. im hoping she did good as to this will me my entrance into DIY'n. TIA

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Their caramel tobacco is awesome. Most of their tobacco line I believe comes from absolute. I am not fussy with their RY4 though. Their Virginia Flue, Seedam honey and Captain Black are all OK.

Since Seedam's don't ship to Canada I got all their flavours. Robacco is also delish, mind you I am a backy flavour guy.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I've tried 10 of their flavors. Only one I'm crazy over is Vanilla Mint. Taste is very subjective you know. Going to try a few more.

hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone has used bluemist's stuff for diy and if anyone has tried any of their flovors and what your thoughts were, my fiancee ordered me a little git up with pg, vg, nic juice, flavors, pipetes.....ect.ect. im hoping she did good as to this will me my entrance into DIY'n. TIA

RedneckHippy

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2010
Dallas
I've been using their Caramel Tobacco as my daily vape for quite a while, good stuff.

I have also used some of their flavorings. I like them and have found them to be strong. So use less than you might with others and increase up to your taste preference.

As a bonus, you can't beat their prices either.

What percentage are you using for the flavoring?

Uncle Screwtape

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2010
NE-IL
With BlueMist caramel for example, I've made a tasty vape with 5%, with TW's caramel I have to use twice that. I wouldn't use more than 1% of their Bavarian cream in any of my recipes because it tends to take over the other flavors. I should say that I tend to use less flavoring than many who post here, almost never more than 10% total flavoring. Your taste buds may see things differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread