Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
I got graham crackers when I first tried it also, but then I got hints of cherry, and then cocoa... It changes a little and I like it. More so then the GJ, because the banana just doesn't taste right to me... I really like some of the other AVE e-liquids I have gotten also. Some more then others. I really like Hype, and I typically hate fruity vapes... The only issue I have there is it takes over my atomizer chamber, and wick! and I can't get the flavor out for when I want to use BB, FC, Blend 4 or whatever else I am switching to :)

SirTimmyTimbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
This is sorcery!

First day it tasted like nothing. Second to fourth day it was delicious Graham crackers. LOVED it.

Yesterday I started getting this slightly sweet light taste. Just now the first puff was that subtle sweet taste. Second puff was Graham crackers. Third puff was toffee.

How is this possible? Brb taking the fourth puff....

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk 2

Neya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
MA
Today's my first day with Boba's
Meh... so far.. I get the raisin bran comparison. Actually more than that, it just tastes exactly like my joye510 pre filled tobacco carto that came with the 510. I mean truly just like it (to me).
So right now, I dont love it... I don't hate it. I've been vaping it all day so it's definitely mellow enough flavor to be vaped for hours. 18mg is rough! I'll say that much. I would've ordered 12 if it was in stock. I like that it's not like super sweet. I'm getting a slight sweet (honey?) right on the exhale.

Not giving up on it. Going to give it time to chill out. I've seen how much a juice can change in a week already from another vendor.

Gatillero1980

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2012
Cali, Colombia
I just received my first order today three 100ml bottles of Boba's +100ml of Hype, 30ml of Flue Cured, 30ml of R&D, 30ml of Havana Gold, 30ml of Root Beer, 30ml of 555 and 30ml Bees Knees (yep, i went nuts!) and every time I smell BB's bottle i think of Jaime Pressly, maybe because the first time i tasted BB i was watching My Name is Earl.

It's a good thing to instantly get the image of Jaime Pressly in my head once i smell the deliciousness of Boba's.

Just a random comment to report one side effect of BB.

Jermania

Moved On
Jun 18, 2012
Valhalla
I figured out my problem, and that would be CLEAROMIZERS. They totally kill the flavor. I tried them at different ohms, and from 3 to 5V, and it just doesnt work. I hate to think how much juice I wasted in these things, and it sucks that I cant use clearomizers, but flavor is that important to me. Whats funny, is that I revisited an old vendor to buy juice, and I still preferred my weak Boba's flavor over any of their juice. It looks like I will have to go back to boge cartomizers, which are a pain in the ...., but I gotta have my Bobas.

aliens

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2012
Europe
I figured out my problem, and that would be CLEAROMIZERS. They totally kill the flavor. I tried them at different ohms, and from 3 to 5V, and it just doesnt work. I hate to think how much juice I wasted in these things, and it sucks that I cant use clearomizers, but flavor is that important to me. Whats funny, is that I revisited an old vendor to buy juice, and I still preferred my weak Boba's flavor over any of their juice. It looks like I will have to go back to boge cartomizers, which are a pain in the ...., but I gotta have my Bobas.

Have you tried it in a vivi nova?

PEneoark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2010
Holley, NY
It is so good in a zen~ atty, holy crap. There isn't anything else that compares. The only reason I don't vape it exclusively is my fear of blowing out my taste buds on it. But the flavor is just so rich, complex, and downright delicious, mmmm.

Damn it Andy. I know I said that I didn't like it when you let me try it at The Shops the other day, but maybe I should give it another chance :)

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Damn it Andy. I know I said that I didn't like it when you let me try it at The Shops the other day, but maybe I should give it another chance :)

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

It's wasn't hitting right that day. I've really got it going now, tastes like a completely different juice. You're welcome to try it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread