Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
My first order from AVE was Bobas, Massive Choc Mint and Gorilla. Didn't like any right out of the mail box. Now, a few weeks later I'm liking Bobas :p
Hating Bananas, I mean Gorilla. I like to eat bananas, but apparently not vaping them. I tried adding some nut type flavor because I love banana nut bread, but still no go. :(
Letting Massive steep awhile longer.
Just my:2c:

Gatillero1980

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2012
Cali, Colombia
So, the first time I purchased a 10ml bottle @COV just to bump the order a little bit, that's when I felt in love with that woodsy feel.

Then I ordered 200ml directly from AVE on their moving sale. When it came it was as majestic as I remembered with that heavy woodsy in your face flavor.

Once I got low on Boge cartos I decided to stop while I get some IKV 801 Fusion and a couple of Vivi Novas so i started dripping. Now, on a 510 LR Joyetech atty it vapes like a completely different juice, very sweet but still good (not as good as Cartos).

So my new 2.5Ohm HH.357 arrived and it tastes pretty much the same @5.2-ish Volts as the regular atty @4 Volts.

Today, as my new cartos are arriving this week (the order takes 2 weeks to get here) I decided to punch one of my last Boges and fill a J-Tank with it. After two months of steeping my Boba's is a completely different juice (like when you drip it), it's still the best juice of my arsenal (although AVE's PG-Hype it's getting closer and closer to the top spot) but not the Boba's I felt in love with.

I have 130ml left so hopefully some of that woodsy feel comes back once I try it either on a IKV 801 Fusion or a custom wicked Vivi Nova V2.5.

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
OMG...I just took my first few drags of boba's. It actually is living up to the hype, so far...I get some buttery-caramel-graham-cracker flavor out of it, although because i'm using a carto the flavors aren't as strong as they would be out of an atty (I'mm still waiting for my new ones :( ). The first hit tasted SO amazing though. I am impressed so far...

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
It is so good in a zen~ atty, holy crap. There isn't anything else that compares. The only reason I don't vape it exclusively is my fear of blowing out my taste buds on it. But the flavor is just so rich, complex, and downright delicious, mmmm.

I've yet to blow the buds out on Boba's and its my all day everyday vape for a year plus. Take a huge pre draw and let it out your nose while you pull another draw and inhale. Wait till you feel that nose burn/tingle. Damn. How the heck do they do that?

ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread