boge leo atomiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
So a buddy at work got a couple ego twists and so traded me his boge leo thats a few months old for some juice... he said the leo stopped producing vapor good after trying some bobas I gave him that he said he thinned out with whisky.I figured the atomizer was just clogged up and needed cleaning.

so i got home and cleaned the leo atomizer out with hot water, blew air and hot water through it, soaked in alcohal and boiled it. I made a stainless mesh bonut for it and wanted to use it for dripping....

when i dry burn it i can see the whole coil glowing which to me says the coils still intact. So i continue to dry burn a couple seconds, let cool, dry burn, cool etc untill im sure all water is gone from the wick, prime it with juice and try it out... almost no vapor

i keep adding a couple drops, trying it, blowing it out, starting over again, etc... very little vapor.

It hisses like it should and the atty is getting hot, the coil glowed nicely when dry burning, but no vapor.

I noticed the draw is pretty tight but dont know if that had anything to do with it.

Any other ideas? Is the atty just bad? Or could the bobas with whisky of gunked it up?
I wanted to fill the atty with the bonut around the bridge and a big snaked coil of rolled up mesh to use as a super dripping atty.

Anyone rebuild one of these atties? Or modded it into a 510 adapter or anything? I really didnt want to have to spend any money on a new atty.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread