The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Boge Revolution V2

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by VaVaunt, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VaVaunt

VaVaunt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Hi vaping friends!
    Apologies for not being around much, it's spring and I have many plants to care for, so I'm camping out in the many gardens for just a little longer...;)
    I have been snooping over at Mom and Pop's website for the last few days, as my monthly order will soon be made. I see they have a Boge that I'd like to purchase for a friend who MUST quit smoking, but it leaves me with a question I hope you guys might be able to answer...
    What kind of batteries do I need to order with this?
    I want to say thanks-and hello-all at once, will be posting more in a few days when our rains finally come in and I can rest a bit, whew!
    Here's the mod I'm speaking of:
    Boge Revolution V2

Great price-I really want a couple more for my honey and me :)

Jacki

2. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

It's a proprietary built-in battery that recharges via USB cable.

3. VaVaunt

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
  4. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Good to see you post again Jacki! I thought you'd dropped off the face of the earth lol. I like the look of that Revolution too especially since they've upped the mah. Let me know how it works for you so I can start saving up. My Pop built wood wave is my all time favorite but I'm over protective of taking it out working.

5. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    My P0P built (Herring Bone) mod is almost all I use! I have a back-up pass-through battery, but never bring it along. I just carry the Herring Bone Mod, a 6ml bottle of Haze, and an extra 14500 battery.

That said, the Relovution V2 does look like a nice mod. Internal battery and bottom feeder. 1400 mAh and all the extras. Great price!

6. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi Jacki so nice to see you again we was missing you:)

as for this set up I do personally think its a great kit in combination with what we include and very handy.I use it when im riding and out and about. I was very surprised how long the battery lasted an opted to take one apart and see what was in them and it had 2 700 mAh battery's in it. I have not used it as a bottom feeder. I have only used a tank and use the bottle holder for my juice with the filler tip in it and put a spare carto in the other storage dept with that said its a far cry from dripping in an atty back in the day lol its a good set up for the money also good lord I sound like a sales men (bad bad pop) :ohmy::)

7. VaVaunt

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Thanks for all the nice words and the info :)

Pop, so if I needed to actually replace the batteries after a while, it could be done?

Also, I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial day!

8. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi Jacki

Hope you got some rest today. No the batteries are internal i think once they poop out its over. I really dont know how many charging cycles but Im sure its like the rest of them on the Market, as you know i would be happy to take care of any issues that is very important for everyone to know. If you are trying to help someone stop smoking that would make two of us, so we make a good team:):toast:

9. VaVaunt

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I had a wonderful day Pop, Thank you. Yep, a great team! :)
    And thanks for the heads up on the batteries. I'm torn between ordering him one of your custom wood mods (which both of us love) or going for the Boge.
    Yes, my friend must quit-he's already had a heart attack, and is having a rough time of the cig thing. He's moved on to the e-cigs sold at the gas stations, but they are too costly and he has no idea what's waiting for him out here in the world of real vaping. Besides that, they didn't satisfy his craving and he moved to pipe tobacco instead...
    The Mom and Pop nicquids I order will surely get him to move over for good!
    Good luck with your friend, quitting is one of the best things I've ever done for myself.

10. VaVaunt

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Also want to say a big hug and thanks for the extra sample nicquids and the cool drip tip you sent-what a thoughtful company you two run. I've never seen such great customer service and thoughtfulness out of any one company-you did name it right-it's like shopping at an olde time one owner store...with the big jars of candy on the counter and a polished wooden floor, the personal service, everyone knows your name-well, it's how I imagine it anyways!
    The 'Mystery nicquid' you sent is delicious-I'm vaping it now!

11. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Vavaunt

Thank you so much. I am looking forward to helping with your Friend we just need to find out where his or her taste buds are. I will have samples ready. My god they had a hart attack I am ready to help this is all out war against the :evil: smokes

12. Wuzznt Me

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    If all goes as planned I should be able to wrap my paw around one of these bad boys next week. I've always liked the looks of them but at 650mah never thought it worthwhile. At 1400...different story and all the extra stuff M&P put in there they look like a real bargain, which is no surprise. Just hope they're not out of stock by then lol.

13. Scubac00da

Scubac00da Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Wuzz,

We only have a few of them, will put one to the side for you. It is a great item with the tanks. Like Pop said, haven't used it as a bottom feeder, I never really got into that but it works great with the tank!

14. Wuzznt Me

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Thanks Scuba, I'm not really interested in the bottom feeder aspect of it either. Thanks for putting one aside. I'll pick it up by Saturday.

15. VaVaunt

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Update: I ordered the Boge, and one kit each of the 'Fan Faves' and 'Tobacco Flavors' nicquid samples yesterday for our friend. I know he's going to love it, thanks all for answering the questions I had.
    Pop, he had the heart attack a few years back, but is absolutely the most stubborn man (next to my own) that I've ever known...he would not give up the ciggys, even after the doctors continued to warn him! He did try, but is really, really addicted. He finally tried the little in-store thingys they sell (I think I mentioned) but way too costly and he's on a fixed income.
    I think with the wonderful variation of nicquids and the ease of using/recharging and refilling the Boge, he'll be good for the change. Then I'm going to email him and have him join ECF,
    give him a link to Mom & Pop's online shoppe, Here he can catch up with us over here and learn all the in's and out's of vaping, as I did from this wonderful 'family'.
    Really think you will all really love him, as much as me and Gino do :)

16. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi VaVaunt
    I seen your order and it has already shipped. I think what you have done is showed your friend how much you care and love him. The Mom and Pop team will be there. E.C.F members will be also, he will have a lot of fun, support and feel very welcomed. I already plan on giving him his own super discount code just for him to help some and Tami will be happy to do the best she can to tweak any E-juice we have to his preference as he continues to vape. I and all of us are looking forward to having a new Family member and i already love him so i hope he is ready for a big HUG [​IMG]

17. VaVaunt

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Thank you. What a wonderfully kind and generous thing to do! He will be so pleased to hear! I can harldy keep the secret!
    And Thank you for sending it so quickly, we can't wait to give it to him and see how well it goes for him :)

18. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    no problem it feels good to help and you are a wonderful friend.

19. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    he has a good amount of goodies to hold him over also so lets hope he just vapes and vapes and vapes

20. Wuzznt Me

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Let us know when he gets here Jacki. I'd like to be in on his welcome to both ECF and the Mom & Pop sub forum. You rock for helping him like that. Anything I can do to help let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.