Boge Revolution V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Got my Revolution V2 yesterday along with the batteries for my Vmax. It seems to be every bit the workhorse I got it for so far. Using Boge 2.0 cartos and squonking it when I'm out and a mini sub when I'm not. It fits in my pocked great and with the on off switch no accidental discharge. I got released today from the sawbonz so I'm ready to tackle some rougher chores. I think it's going to work great.

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Awesome Chuck! Did you use it as your choice for an all day mod, and if so, how long did the battery last before you needed a recharge? I just got my friend's today, and since I have to mail it off in the morning (I needed it sent to me first so I could add to the pkg) he is wondering already about battery time. He's on Mystics, which have no life, and quite the expense...byut not for long!!! :)

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
I used it a lot of the day but also vaped a lot on my Vmax. With 2.0 cartos on it for the most part. It's still got all three battery lights. It should make the day easily. The bottle is a pita to get out but it holds enough juice for probably a couple of days and I keep a mini sub on it at home anyway. I've also got a standard carto full in the bottom storage compartment as well. I'm betting it will go almost two days but I plan to plug it in at night anyway. The only cartos mine seems to like are Boge's. I tried an adaptor for an 808 and it tripped the safety. One of the 1.7s did the same thing. If it does that you've got to plug it in for a few minutes and it resets. I'm going to strictly take Boges with me when I'm out of the house and away from the charger lol.

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Thanks for the heads up on the cartos. I'll have to order him some more of those, because I thought they would take the other that I use, and since they don't he's not going to have enough to try all the juices Mom & Pop sent!
Glad also it lasts all day. He's having a fit with the Mystics burning out on him after just a couple of hours I think...this will be wonderful! I might order Gino one next month, he really liked it when he saw it, told our friend he's getting a 'cadillac' seville model, lol

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
It's nice. We're using 900 mah batteries in our wood mods and this is 1400. With either the standard 2. something Boges or the 2.0 instead of the lower resistance 1.7 we use in the sub tanks it cuts down on the drain a lot. I could calculate the amps but it probably wouldn't mean much to you unless you're into that kinda thing. There's nothing not to like about it that I can see. I've got one sub tank with a 1.7 that will fire on it but when I put another one on it it tripped it. I guess the connection is a little finicky because of the needle sticking up in there or something. Don't know that but it's my best guess. I think the best is probabl a mini sub with a 2.6 to 3.0 carto performs well and will give a super battery life. Slightly less with the 2.0 but more warm vape.

Last edited:

Up1tree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
SoCal, USA
Does anyone else's leak? This mod is a work horse and affordable, but I keep it in the cup holder in my car and when hubby gets in he throws it on my console laying down. Should I try another bottle? They don't have an o-ring... that could be it. or maybe when I tapped it up slightly to fix an atomizer connection (common when you get them some atties won't fire). I wish I could find another door for under the bottle. I took mine off and my daughter threw it away on accident in a counter cleaning spree. lol P.S. Th ebattery last foreverrrrr even when left to the on position, very impressive compared to some other battery life. I can actually forget to charge it. haha

Update: I went searching and not everyone has the problem. But here are some clever fixes I read about and will try.
One user said he leaves the bottle half filled. Half filled as when laying on its side, that is his solution. One wrapped teflon tape where the needle inserts into the bottle (I am going to do this after I diagnose where the leak might be.) Quick and easy fix. Another user took apart a windex bottle stem and using teflon tape for a secure fit, cut a length to make it tube fed. He did this so you don't tilt and squeeze to get juice. I am very happy with the solutions I found. Now how do I tell my cousin I may not be giving it to her? lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread