Status
Not open for further replies.

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
Hello everybody,

Just wanted to drop a note about bogger box mods. I just got mine in today and I have to say I am very impressed. They have some cool choices of different woods and the design is very user friendly. It isn't huge in my hand and still holds an 18650. Typical in the fact that you can change configurations of your batteries to run different voltages. The drip cup at the top of the mod is a great size and I find that the cut out to feed the juice is in a awesome spot. Thumbs up for sure!

http://www.boggerboxmods.com/

They were very quick in getting my order together and out the door.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
I will be recieving a custom mini feeder tomorrow (Ebony/Cocobolo, they sent pics when it shipped out and it is a beautiful little mod for sure, can't wait to see it up close and personal. The communication has been great! Here are some pics that were sent to me.

001.jpg
002.jpg

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
Hi karmakatie, I'm very interested by this mini. Your opinion will be greatly appreciated !

I have had this little mod for several hours now, and all I can say is the workmanship is amazing, the pics do not do it justice at all!! The fit in the hand it just right, it wapes like crazy for 3.7v mod. I don't know how he made a descreet wood mod with that kind of batt life but he did, this wood combo is VERY clasy looking!! I will be going back for more! Great price for a very nice custom wood mod! Thanks Marcus!

attik

Feb 29, 2012
reunion island
Thanxx for this little review. You are tempting me Karmakatie ! I hesitate because It would be my first BF. Marcus is very reactive and one year warranty is a very good deal. I like the old style look less than that of the Grip from sweetvapes, but the Bogger is smaller with a bigger battery ! Marcus tells me that the bottle is 4ml now instead of 3ml, which is better for me too. I am still given a few hours of reflexions before succumbing ;-)

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
attik, you have to give a bottom feeder a try!! They are so convenient! I The Grip was actually my first wood mod, I had nabbed one of of classies, to give to my father and he opted for one of my other mods, why the Grip is pretty, it is just to big and bulky for me. I love the size of the Bogger mini, and will now not hesitate to go with the bigger models.

What made me go with Bogger, is the size of the full sized mods, the overall design and the feedhole, I like the laquered finish better than natural, the workmanship for the price is amamzing, and I could actually pick and buy the mod that I wanted instead of getting what happenes to be available, that to me is a biggie, if I spend my money on a wood mod, I want to have a choice!

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
I really appreciate your advice. Please can you tell me about the replacement of the bottle ? It seems that the drain is included in the cork. I'm afraid that the e-liquid of replacement bottle could leak in my bag. What do you think ?

When I am out and about and put the bottom feeders in a purse, I use cartomizers, as they hang on to any extra liquid, or if using atomizers, just make sure you vaped up excess liquid before putting in a bag.

attik

Feb 29, 2012
reunion island
@Gnardays. I asked Marcus about that. Here its answers :
Loose doors : I have actually had 2 boxes out of around 100 that the door loosened up on. The reason that happened was that both of those boxes were cut out of the same piece of wood and the moisture content was just a little bit to high so the doors shrunk a tiny little bit. All of my boxes leave here with a very tight fit on the lid and actually have a short break in period where the lacquer will wear down in between the door and the box for a perfect fit. The magnets are not even needed but I put them on there just for extra security. My boxes also come with a 1 year warranty.
Feed system : "Hello, Changing the bottle is easy, You just slip it off the stainless steel tube inside the atomizer connector and slip the new one on. As for carrying extra bottles the extra bottles they are not designed to be completely sealed up to put in your pocket, What most people do is carry an additional bottle with their liquid in it and fill it up when needed. With mods that screw on and of there is a very high probability that they will leak inside the mod and with mods like mine the only way to carry an additional bottle sealed is to just keep a sealed cap on them and then when changing the bottle insert the top with the tube attached. Honestly I am glad you brought that up because now I can find a better way of allowing my bottles to be transported."
Hope this help

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
question about the boggers, ive heard the doors are loose sometimes, have any of you noticed this? and im a little confused about the feed system do you have to take the whole system out, then the cap off then the tube out? or like a reo can you just take the bottle out and fill?

I have had mine for several weeks now (with heavy vaping) and the door still fits a tight as when I received it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread