Boggers Box - Claims of paid for products not being shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

irukandji9111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
maryland
Thank you for keeping us updated. It is my sincere hope that eventually Bogger's credit card processor will suspend or terminate their merchant account due to past and present disputes. Probably wishful thinking...in the grand scheme of things, Bogger most likely isn't even on their radar. It's also possible they just don't care...small situations like this are the cost of doing business for these huge companies...

Last edited:

irukandji9111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
maryland
They got me. Took my money but its still "processing" guess I should have done a little research before ordering. Any way I can get my money back?

If you don't mind, please share more info about your order. Was it a purchase of an "in stock" mod, or a "custom" order mod? When did you place the order? Have you contacted the owner of Bogger through the website to ask for an order cancellation, and if so, did you receive any response other than the automated computer response?

If you ordered very recently, you might be able to contact your financial institution right away about the situation, and you might get it resolved quickly by a reversal of some sort. I am not an expert of how this works. If it has been a while since you placed the order, you can follow the procedure below. I gave Bogger 30 days to fulfill an "in stock" mod order, and it was never received.

If you want to cancel your order, contact the owner through the website "contact us" form, stating that you want to immediately cancel your order. Then call this number 1-855-787-8704 and if you do not get an answer, leave a message with your order and personal information, and state that you want to cancel your order immediately. It's up to you, but I would give them a timeline for a necessary response...24 or 48 hours. There is a very HIGH likelihood that you will NOT receive a personalized response to your email. It is also likely that no one will pick up the phone at the number provided, and no one will respond to the voicemail you leave. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING (times, dates, means of communication). If you do not hear anything back from Bogger in the timeframe you laid out, contact your financial institution via their dispute website, or a customer service call center. Basically say that you have been trying to cancel an order, and have received no refund or response. Each bank or credit card company has a different process for this, but they will instruct you what needs to be done. They will investigate the claim, and probably give you some type of temporary credit for the amount. In my case, I did not receive a permanent credit for over 3 months. Others have experienced a much faster process.

Rictic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Miami, FL
I DO NOT recommend that anyone order from Boggerbox. I received a full refund from my credit card company in January 2014 for a custom purchase I made in August 2013. I never heard from Boggerbox at any point.

I repeat, DO NOT ORDER FROM BOGGERBOXMODS. I haven't heard anything positive about them since I made my order back in August of 2013.

garpt01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
South Florida
Well hopefully most all of you have received refunds or did not pull the trigger and order while the site was up.
I know this thread is old, but I found a mailing address that *might* still work if anyone needs to try to communicate:

Bogger Box Mods, LLC
1621 N. Lea St.
Clovis, N.M. 88101

Myself, as far as a bottom feed squonker I stick with Reo for a great product and customer service. If you are set on a wood mod, I believe Rob will be producing new batches once his new shop is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread