Bootleg Vapors e liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

killahz

Nov 12, 2013
Illinois
I recently purchased from exotic vapors/ bootleg vapors. I got their caffeinated coffee, monster, blueberry 420, skunk 420, and mint chocolate chip. So far, the blueberry 420 has tasted better with steeping. both the coffee and the 420 flavors make me feel sick for some reason. i really like the monster, and the mint chocolate chip isn't bad either. I noticed that the coffee and blueberry flavors left an odor in my tank. how do i get rid of it? What's your input?

Last edited:
Hi,

I've purchased quite bit of Bootleg Vapor's juice in the past. I find it gets better and better as it steeps. The problem is they make your juice when you order it rather than from a supply of pre-steeped liquid. Being that they have so many options to choose from, this is the only way they can do it. I've noticed this with most all vendors. Those who make your juice from scratch once you place an order need to be steeped. Those who only serve up one variation of PG/VG, and don't have hundreds of flavors to choose from, usually don't need steeping as they are able to pre-mix large quantities of their juice and allow it to steep before selling it. This seems to be how it works. So any time you order from a vendor who has a hundreds of flavors and lets you choose a variety of options like PG.VG ration, flavor shots, etc - its a sure sign it will need to steep.

I always order "house blend" in regard to PG/VG btw. Under the assumption that is the ratio they have tested and perfected :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread