Bored with my Provari...any suggestions on a 5v mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beeflord

Jan 21, 2010
NJ
I've went through quite a few PVs and my favorite so far is the V3. 5 volts 2 RCR123A's 510.
Works best with the cheap 510 attys IMO.
I can use it all day and into early evening before i switch out batts for newly juiced ones.
I did have an Xhaler and a GG they are great but too big in my opinion. V3 is sleek and i love the bottom button... no chance of misfires as it locks. I drip exclusively and it has a nice drip catch thing. I've been vaping over 2 years now gotta say i love this one...

here is the link if you want to check it out.

The Prodigy V3.1

Good Luck,

Mike.

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
Well...thank's for all of the suggestions...I ended up grabbing a Mako Maksi (5v), Midi (3.7-6v)and a Minno (3.7v)...haha. I chose this the Mako's because I think the 5v battery for the Maksi will fit in my Sparkplug Thermo, so in essence...I'll come out with 2 5v devices (or maybe I'm just trying to justify buying all of those...haha). Talk about going overboard...oh well, it's an expensive hobby, but a healthier one!

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I chose this the Mako's because I think the 5v battery for the Maksi will fit in my Sparkplug Thermo,

The 5.0v batt for the megalodon fits the thermo. You'll need to make a cardboard tube for the mako maksi 5.0v batt for your thermo. And you'll need a magnetic battery spacer as well.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck
  • Reason: wrong area

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
  • six
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck
  • Reason: quoted deleted post.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Its kind of funny you say you are bored with your Provari. I am kinda feeling the same way myself. I just picked up an Old Goat 3.7v box mod bottom feeder and I have been loving it. Being only 30 bucks its nice not having to worry about it when I am out and about. I find great pleasure in this simple little mod. 3.7v with an LR atty has been every bit as good as high voltage vaping to me. I'm thinking about trading my vari for a fancy feeder such as a Reo. Good luck with your new mods, sounds like fun getting a few new toys to play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread