Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
My reo #3 has been misquonking a bit. I can fix it by nudging the bottle oring out a bit. Been happening a bit over a week I guess

I'm wondering if there is a more permanent fix?

I have 2 replacement bottle and cap/tube sets, as well as more spare bottles, but i try not to use spares where possible b/c postage costs so much to here

I am happy to use one of these spares, I would just prefer not to if I don't have to.

Cheers

Dan

[I have 4 reos, they seem to take turns of niggly things like this]

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
This happens from over tightening the bottle, I've done it more than once. You can also get caps that have a more square seat for the O ring so it doesn't bugger up in the top as easily. I prefer screw on caps to the bottle mod. But you going to have to buy 25 bottles and drill the top with an 11/64 bit for tube. I've replaced all mine with these.

CandleChem, Plastic Bottles, Amber Dropper Bottles, Cobalt Blue Dropper Bottle, Boston Round Bottles
Thats a decent deal.. did you get the 1 oz bottles?

My love- Kawa Reo LP w/ TRA SL door & LokiLab Odin.. Mmm Mmm

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
I travel and fly a lot and have to pull the partially full bottle and install an empty before I board and reverse when I deplane.

If you pull a bottle with liquid in it and cap it without putting the drip nipple in you can get leaking through the threads of the cap. So I also have these caps with the o rings installed that are not drilled for the tube. Seals great and I don't have to fiddle with nipples while out in public. :facepalm:

This would also be good for frequent juice changers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread