Status
Not open for further replies.

nanovapr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Catatonic State, USA
Boge Revolution V2.1 Electronic Cigarette Kit

while not nearly as good looking as any other bottom feeder might work if you are on a limited budget. I can not vouch for the quality of the mod but I figured it should be mentioned as an option.

I will vouch for these. I have bought 12 of these for family and friends. I think it is a good fixed-voltage feeder. I know several people that tried and failed with small automatics, but Boge Revolution got them to quit smoking.

It's cheap! Shop around and you can find them for USD$40.

They hold 10 ml of juice, enough for all day for most people.

1400 mAh of battery easily lasts all day, it has a built-in passthrough.

Auto charger, kicks off when full. Plug it in every night, it's ready every morning (or a couple of hours later, if you don't like charging while sleeping).

It has a storage hole to carry a spare carto. Excellent idea, I don't know of any other that has this.

Good switch, and a master on/off to keep it from pocket firing.

It's very light, and lanyards well.

It has protection circuitry to protect itself in case of a shorted atty/carto.

Good device for vehicle use, can vape while plugged into cig lighter and always leave the car with a full charge.

Dislikes:
All of mine except one came with 3 ohm cartos. This is way too cool of a vape for most people on 3.7v, at first I considered it a waste until I tried 2 ohm cartos on it, the difference is night and day.

It's plastic. If you drop it on concrete or sit on it in your pocket it will probably break. If you are careless with the little doors the tabs are easy to break off and they won't stay on. If you are careful, they will last indefinitely.

If you use the tip of your finger to squonk the bottle, you will eventually pop the case open (it snaps back). If you use the pad of your thumb you will never pop the case open.

Some don't like the fixed battery you cannot easily replace. Some of my earliest ones are 6 months old now and still working well. You will likely want to upgrade devices before you run out of battery.

Overall it is a good device for the money. I have better mods, but I still use this constantly when I am outside. I mow a lot in the summer, and lanyarding this insures I won't be mowing over it. I have read about several complaining that they get juice everywhere with it, but some of those may be trying to bottomfeed an atty.

This is not an heirloom piece that you will pass on to your children. It's cheap Chinese plastic. It works well, and I like it a lot for what it is.

VmodXL and REOs are also popular feeders, and much heavier duty.

Last edited:

morfeo_blink

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
NEAR
it is beautiful also the reo woodwill 18490

images

attik

Feb 29, 2012
reunion island
The Bogger Box Mods looks great too and is far less expensive than the Reo or the Grip. Choice is really difficult ! I'll let you know my final choice, I have to look at all these mods one more time. I'm also waiting another answer from B-Rad.
Thank you for all your advices, but now I want to buy them all !! But my credit card says NO, NO, NO !

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
There are a lot of great looking feeders these days!

I have Phidias and Mini Grip. The Phidias is actually a tad smaller, though it uses a larger battery. The Phidias is a totally sealed feed system now, very similar to the Grip system. Fonosmoak just released a small batch, so some are available now. Both are beautiful and very well made mods.

Nanovapor gives excellent advice.. Rev 2 was my "cheap" out and about feeder for several months...and now the Vmod has that spot. It could be good to pick up either one to use while you are shopping or waiting for the lovely wood feeder of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread