Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
In appreciation for the threads by AMG and other which kept the community up to date on available bottom feeder options, I am making this new thread of current options. The old threads have some great information but have been around long enough that the original posts can no longer be edited to update new options or remove options that are no longer being made.

I will try to keep this up to date as long as the thread will allow me to edit. This is not for discussion of the mods themselves. It is simply a reference list for those interested in trying out, what I feel to be the best vaping method, a bottom feeder mod.

I have tried to make sure that all listed options are currently being produced and available. If you know of any additional ones, please list the maker and the mod name. I have not included defunct mod options that are only available via classifieds or by makers who are on hiatus.

I am also not linking them to the threads or websites. Google is easy and free and all are easy to find using it.

Boge - Revolution V2.1
Bogger Box Mods - Mini
Bogger Box Mods - Standard
Bogger Box Mods - Variable Voltage
Good Vapor Mods - Groove
Good Vapor Mods – Smooth
Ignis Mods – Custom Wooden VW Feeders
Kazulinhomods – Du Bocage
Kazulinhomods - Bacchus
Krimson Kustoms - Bottom Feeder 3.7
Krimson Kustoms - Evercool 14500 & 18650
Maximum Vapors - Luicy Juicy 3.7v, 5.0v and Woodie V1.5
Maximum Vapors - The Max Box
Maximum Vapors - 5v Dual Luicy Juicy
Missy's Wetbox
MonkeyBoxx - Standard
MonkeyBoxx - Variable Voltage 2
Notcigs - VVPV (Sort of a BF)
Old Goat Mod
Phidias Woodimus Feedimus
Pocket Mods
Red Sky Mods - Cruiser II
Red Sky Mods - Cutlass II
REO - Mini
REO – 18490 (AKA Mini 2.0)
REO - Grand
REO – Woodvil
REO – Woodvil Variable Voltage
REO - Grand Variable Voltage
Smartvapes - Smartbox
Smartvapes - Smartbox XL
Surge tank – (Top Feeder Adapter)
Sweetvapes - Sweet Vape Variable Voltage
Sweetvapes - Sweet Vape Mini Variable Voltage
Sweetvapes - The Grip Mini
Sweetvapes - The Grip
Sweetvapes - The Grip Variable Voltage
Vapage - Vmod 2.0
Vapage - VMOD XL
Wildman Wood Mods - Bottom Feeder
Yasu 75 – Vinci Completo

Vape well my friends!

Last edited by a moderator:

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Good job. I can only think of two to add: One vendor is still selling Missys Wet Box. I don't know if they are still being produced, but at least one place still has stock. Also, the smartvapes smartbox is still in production as far as I know.

EDIT: I forgot about hogmods. I'm not sure what's up with Hogwarts, and he hasn't posted since April, but one of my buddies got a Hog feeder early this year. He may?.. or may not? still be making feeders for folks. His thread is still active in the suppliers section.

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
One more -- the cute Lucy Juicy by Maximum Vapors. He has a new style just released, too.

As someone who found out about BF's because of the "The Self-Juicing Way to Stop Analogs" and later diligently followed the "Juice Box Mods Available with Links" -- I really like that the OP has taken this project on.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
The OP can just PM a Moderator with the required edits, or Report their own post using the triangle/exclamation-mark report button below it and ask for the edits.

We can't allow permanent edit on posts as some people go back and edit them substantially or even delete them, which can remove the thread as a consequence or make all subsequent posts look gibberish.

It's easy to get edits done and if you find it difficult in any way then please email me:
chris[AT]e-cigarette-forum[DOT]com
- please rebuild using @ and .com as usual

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
If you PM me, I'll be happy to add them.

Thank you Caridwen. I will go through and check each weekend for any updates and then when I have a few, I will send them to you so that you do not have to update it each and every time a new item is located. I do not want this to be a hassle for our mods, just want it to be a helpful resource to other vapers.

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
Thanks all, Looking forward to adding the Ignis once it goes into production. Variable wattage bottom feeder will be a great option!

I was not aware the DU BOCAGE was still being made so thank you very much for that.

Will be happy to add the Bull Box if he does release a bottom feeder version but he does not have any on his site so leaving off for now.

I didn't add the Woodvil VV as it is no longer available. Hopefully Rob brings these classics back some day. I did not include the tank version of the Phidias as this is for bottom feeders only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread