Status
Not open for further replies.

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
Bought this for testing my DIY's. (I'm new to rda's)
Got tired of wicking/filling my OBS Nano's just to try a new juice.
Like that it's clear. 8 bucks at fasttech.

Goon styled RDA:

goon02.jpg

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I have a Goon style rda and flavor is great. I have since discovered I prefer single coil rda and loving my new Gorge. You'll love it, but remember the flavor will be more intense. Won't taste the same in the Nano. What I am learning is if it's a perfect drip I need another % or two for Nano. If it's too strong flavor drip, I'll put juice in Nano before adjusting %.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I started with a Tugboat v2 about 2 1/2 years ago and instantly lost interest in tanks. I bought half a dozen more rda's until discovering the SV rda clone and settled on that for all day every day. (I do single coils and MTL with TC and 16 max watts.) The SV combined with a pico is a small setup. I like to be discrete. I like to rewick twice a week. That's easier and faster with an rda. I use a tall slip ring to prevent leaking in my pocket. My vape is dialed in.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I've got to the point now that I use RDTAs in the car and RDAs at work. When I'm at home is when I use my 30mm RDAs. If I use an RTA it's either my Engine or my Crius Plus. I'm more of a cloud chaser but I do make my own juice so I always have good flavor.
You don't squonk?

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
You don't squonk?
Not anymore. Both of my squonk my are dead. When someone comes out with a dual 18650 regulated squonk mod again I will go back to it. I loved my Drone until it died. I hope that Lost Vape will fix the problems with the Drone and make another one. For me, my Elite on my Drone was the ultimate perfect setup. Oh well. It's not like I don't have a bunch of other nice setups.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
My coils are 3mm 5wraps. Snug wick like your Nano with tails long enough to tuck under coils. You don't need to thin tails as much, just comb them a bit.
My coils are staggered fc. Single wire dual builds work just as well. I'd start with 2.5 or 3mm 5 wrap spaced coils and see how you like it. Easy dual build.

-KT-

Oct 12, 2017
My coils are 3mm 5wraps. Snug wick like your Nano with tails long enough to tuck under coils. You don't need to thin tails as much, just comb them a bit.
My coils are staggered fc. Single wire dual builds work just as well. I'd start with 2.5 or 3mm 5 wrap spaced coils and see how you like it. Easy dual build.
What diameter wire? I am getting the same RBA soon.

:)

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread