Bragging just a little bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatboxHero

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
utah
So I got paid yesterday and spent a bit on vaping stuff I have been wanting. Finally got a decent mod. The sigelei Zmax. It's not the fanciest but I am honestly amazed at how well it works! :D 100 times better then the eGo and eGo-V I have been using! I never realized how inconsistent eGos are :confused: Also for only $70 (I bought locally so I didn't have to wait for it to ship) the Zmax is worth it! I also bought a Protank and a Protank 2. Loving both of them :D I am curious if the Protank 2 will leak a bit more since you can take it completely apart. Haven't had ANY leaking from either but the Protank 1 honestly isn't that hard to clean. I do have to say that I like the look of the 2 and the changeable drip tip is pretty nice. I also have some unicorn blood and krankberry from FuZion vapes on its way to me as we speak :cool: So who is jealous!?

BeatboxHero

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
utah
Kellycat:10289618 said:
How much did they run you at a B&M? Got one a little ways into town but I've never stopped by..might have to see if they've got the new Protank in stock.

Funny you ask because the Protank was at a different store. One that wasn't very knowledgeable about e-cigs. They had it priced at $38! I talked him down to $25 though ;-) They didn't have any mods I was looking for so I went to Electronicstix. They have a good online store (Electronicstix.com I think) so they can afford to have some nicer things at online price. So the PT2 ended up costing me $20. Honestly I am glad to try both. They both have been working great! :D

Last edited:

BeatboxHero

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
utah

BeatboxHero

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
utah
Hoofhearted62:10289919 said:
Orangzilla rocks

I didn't even know FuZion had an Orange flavor! I must have it! :) I tried an "Orange gatorade" flavored juice the other day and was shocked. Guess I didn't realize how well that flavor would be in vape. Sadly the stuff I tried has absolutely no TH. Does Orangzilla have at least some TH? If so I will get it next.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
Funny you ask because the Protank was at a different store. One that wasn't very knowledgeable about e-cigs. They had it priced at $38! I talked him down to $25 though ;-) They didn't have any mods I was looking for so I went to Electronicstix. They have a good online store (Electronicstix.com I think) so they can afford to have some nicer things at online price. So the PT2 ended up costing me $20. Honestly I am glad to try both. They both have been working great! :D

Interesting, $20 is right in line with AAV's online pre-order price plus postage to me, so I might spring for it if I don't get to the local B&M tomorrow. Thanks for that info!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I have been using the Smok ZMax telescopic for about two weeks and I like it lots! I have a Pro Tank 2 coming from juice mafia. I pre-ordered at $14.39 or something like that. Their price was $14.99 but I had a coupon code. Just a suggestion. If you can wait, ordering online can save some money. Can't wait to use a different tip. Oh the little things that make me happy!

BeatboxHero

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
utah
Jazzi Mike:10291272 said:
I love the Sigelei Zmax. It is a sturdy, well built guy.

To be completely honest, I began my intro to VV/VW mods, so I could have something to read resistance on so I could start building RBA's. I have a Vamo V3 too, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Zmax

I'm glad I didn't get the Vamo then. Thanks for the input :) and the ohm reader was definitely a must in my new mod. I need to look into RBAs now!

OhHiImRob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Indy
Grats on your new stuff! I just got some new goodies today myself. A protank (there are 3 B&M's near me and NONE of them have the protank 2 yet ugh) and an itaste svd. I had been using kanger t3s' and I have ONE ego-t so having a second battery / mod is going to be super nice- a VV/VW one at that! Really digging both so far.

BeatboxHero

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
utah
OhHiImRob:10292202 said:
Grats on your new stuff! I just got some new goodies today myself. A protank (there are 3 B&M's near me and NONE of them have the protank 2 yet ugh) and an itaste svd. I had been using kanger t3s' and I have ONE ego-t so having a second battery / mod is going to be super nice- a VV/VW one at that! Really digging both so far.

I almost got the SVD! I love that thing. The look and feel. But the Zmax was cheaper (depending on how you look at it) and I love how it looks more like a mech. So far my Protank and Protank 2 have been working identically. No leaks, great vape. The Protank 2 does look cooler. But that's the only difference I have seen so far :)

Love2puff

Aug 4, 2013
Cape Town
So I got paid yesterday and spent a bit on vaping stuff I have been wanting. Finally got a decent mod. The Sigelei Zmax. It's not the fanciest but I am honestly amazed at how well it works! :D 100 times better then the eGo and eGo-V I have been using! I never realized how inconsistent eGos are :confused: Also for only $70 (I bought locally so I didn't have to wait for it to ship) the Zmax is worth it! I also bought a Protank and a Protank 2. Loving both of them :D I am curious if the Protank 2 will leak a bit more since you can take it completely apart. Haven't had ANY leaking from either but the Protank 1 honestly isn't that hard to clean. I do have to say that I like the look of the 2 and the changeable drip tip is pretty nice. I also have some unicorn blood and krankberry from FuZion vapes on its way to me as we speak :cool: So who is jealous!?

Seriously agreeing with every word !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread