Brainstorming with the wife over liquids to make and juice company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkly spectr

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Belgium
So me and the wife were talking because I was having ideas about juice and ..... this is essentially just to see what people think and if I should even bother trying it out(especially considering how difficult it will be to market a juice from a country that banned sales of nicotine containing e-juice. but screw the popo amirite?)

I don't even know if this is the right section to post this but honestly I am just looking for opinions to see if there is even any point to trying to make this juice and actually do something proper in the vape world.

Essentially we were speculating about starting a juice company. And since we are both unoriginal and meme loving ....s (ah yes censorship incoming).

Name: Dank Meme juice company.

Name because we like dem dank memes. Also because we aren't original since meme based juice lines already exist.

So ofcourse we started talking about the juice itself and we came up with some stuff.

But it was me,Dio!: I am thinking of something like a blood orange creamsicle with a slight thing of menthol. Blood orange because well. dio is a vampire. I was originally thinking adding abit of banana since he wears bright banana yellow but that is going to clash with blood orange probably. The menthol/koolada cooling element is because of his ice powers in the first jojo story.

11430110_10207151809892819_3571319492319403729_n.jpg

Rainbow cupcakes: Based on the MLP shock/horror fanfic. Essentially cartoon pony brutally murders cartoon pony and makes cupcakes out of her. So essentially I am thinking a multifruit(probably one for each color of the rainbow) with a sugary glazed cupcake flavor. I was originally thinking trying to make a skittles flavored cupcake but I have no idea if that would work. hence why experimentations are a thing.

11427692_10207151963616662_5212517950964148134_n.jpg

The rarest of pepes: Ofcourse based on the rare pepe meme. My wife came up with this one. I was originally thinking of doing something with green apple but tori mentioned how much she loved the lime-ade that sonic makes so I thought about it and I haven't personally seen any lime-ade juice so it clicked. The lime-ade is the rarest of pepes. No raspberry lemonade. no lemonade but lime-ade.

1907491_10207151963896669_5813652092408738332_n.jpg

I have only messed around with DIY minimally. Had some good results on my own but my wife is better at tasting juice and actually thinking up recipes.

inb4 meme derailing and "memes are the cancer of the internet" comments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread