Brand new atomizer, horrible burnt taste!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanut33

Sep 26, 2009
Ok, I posted this somewhere else as well, but anywho! My 510 is two days new. Straight off the charger it was awesome!! Next day, gross taste and BURNING and I mean burning my throat! Could it be the primer? Thinking that the atomizer was dry, I dropped 2 drops on the atty and then topped off my cart. Same scenerio. Burn burn. This sucks. Guess I'll puff it for a week or more without inhaling to see if it gets better. Any other suggestions at this point? My blu is tasting better minute after minute...and that just ain't right.

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
been on e cigs for about 7 months now so i know its not the primer .... occasianlly a new attomiser will be awfull .... i put on a new 510 atomiser and it was awfull unless i kept it virtually flooded (only dripping at the moment ) kept using it soaking for a few days but i think its the wicking material under the bridge ... the one i'm using at the moment seems to have enoughmaterial in there for two atomisers .. anyhoo i got something long an pokey and pushed it away from the metal bridge .... it seems to have worked the atomiser is virtually normal ....as in i dont have to flood it every 5 pulls

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I just checked on the NO7's and it seems they're being handled by Smoking Everywhere. Bad Company!!!! Try to keep away from them. They're grossly overpriced, and have some real shady business practices. Watch your Credit Card reports closely.

Check around the Forum. There are dozens of good suppliers that will give you great deals and service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread