Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griff726

Sep 9, 2012
United States
So I'm new to this, so be easy on me. I've spent many years reading forums, but I've never joined one. I've also spent no fewer than 12-20 hours researching e-cigs to make my first purchase, most of it on this forum.

I just received today my first pv. I ordered a 510T from cuecig.com. It seems most on this forum suggest a 510 or an ego for a first-timer. I have also read that genuine joyetech is the only way to go. I went with the clone mostly because of price. I got a starter kit (2 batts, 2 attys, 5 tanks, and charger) for $26 including shipping. I couldn't resist.

I have to say, after several hours of trying this thing out, it's awesome! I didn't go for the ego because size is a huge factor for me. Spare batts from cuecig are only $7 so I'm not too worried about them dying. I don't think their juice is the best, but this pv is awesome. I can't compare it to anything, but it seems like I made a good choice.

Also, I have to say their customer service is amazing. After ordering at 2am, I emailed them at 5am (I work nights) to ask if they could ship it same day. I got a reply in 10 min!! They told me that it would be shipped today. This was on wed night (thurs am) and my 510 was delivered today (saturday). I ordered two bottles of juice, 18mg/ml each and one came as 12. I emailed them to alert them to the mistake and also ordered another starter kit. (I wanted 2 for the gf and I, but wanted to try it first) within minuets again they replied stating that they would include a free bottle with my order and I could even choose another flavor. Great people to do business with.

Sorry for the long first post, but I'm just so happy I got into this new hobby, and a little hopped up on nicotine. Cheers! :laugh:

P.S. This clone (like most 510t clones) is not a true 510t, but a manual 510 batt with tank attys and tanks.

R

*RJ*

I love to hear good customer service stories! What kind of juice flavor did you get? Congrats and welcome to ECF! I've been on a few forums, and some are just downright hateful. I no longer contribute to those. I have found I really enjoy this place and I'm glad it's moderated to keep the nastiness away. Nice people with a wealth of knowledge. :) Enjoy your vaping!

Griff726

Sep 9, 2012
United States
Just lost my long ... post, so here I go again...

Thanks! with my first order I went with 7 tobacco blend which was too mild for me. and Menthol, which was good, but could also be stronger. I also put an order in with nicotinenirvana.com before I even received my pv for a sample pack. And with my second cuecig order I got wintergreen and white peach.

I can't wait to try more flavors.

I'm all about flavor. Unlike most members here I was never a heavy smoker. I would smoke on weekends with friends and occasionally at night with the gf, who is a heavy smoker. My #1 goal was to get the gf to quit. (She quit with e-cigs 3 years ago, switched to nicotine inhalers 2 years ago and started back with analogs 6 months ago). I always smoked for the experience and flavor. Cloves and rollies (bali shag), and the hookah, which I may still partake in.

I'm rambling again. I'm not the best forum user... yet. I like this place though and plan to stay around for a while. :p

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Welcome I am still a FNG but I'm learning quick. Lucky for me I smoked pipes a while back and cigars since. So big is not an issue. I feel with it being big I will not be mistaken for smoking. Maybe crack smoking but not tobacco smoking LOL. I'm loving mine. I get the effect I need without the Coughing. I inhaled! I know stupid. I may not be able to quit but this sure appears to be better. These guys will help out. lots of good experience. Wish I had come on before I purchased. While I did not do bad I could have done better on my choice.

ccskitso

Aug 24, 2012
Cleveland,TN
welcome and ive bought every type and clone of an ego u can think of till i made the jump to VV...but in my experience a PV is as good as u treat i can think of countless times ive dropped one on hard ground and it break int pieces...as far as ur leaking goes dont over drip if u are...and in my opinion if your batt is getting low
they dnt burn the liquid as good jst some thoughts good luck and u picked a awesome forum to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread