• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brandon/Tampa Area Meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
My mind has gone blank on what's in the Brandon mall area. The mall itself has on outdoor table area back near Books a Million. (I'm thinking outdoors even though it will probably be hot just so we don't stir up any negativity on e-cigs).

Might want to consider Cheddars, which is on the Causeway, just south of the mall or Barnacles, which is on Providence Road. Both have very nice patios. However, it would be more difficult to get to either one if you aren't familiar with the area. (One of us could post directions or the links to Mapquest though.)

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
ok we will be doing the pinellas meet up sept 13 (sunday at 5:30-6:00pm) at parkside mall i wanted to let everyone knwo in case u are wanting to go to both didn't know when u all are planning to meet at bradon mall...i knwo there are ones who are coming sept 13th that are wanting to go to the other meeting. just wanted to find out. if u want to come to the pinellas meet then ill be updateing that thread as well..i will put up the restaurant soon with everything going on hope they dont change their minds..lol

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Just a FYI.... If/When the meet up occurs at Barnacles - those who like to flavor their juice might want to know that the Kitchen Emporium around the corner sells LorAnn's for something like $1.75 a bottle. They have a pretty good selection too!

Ohhh, that's good to know. I haven't tried them yet but I'm thinking I will make a little trip into Kitchen Emporium.

I'll be at both meetups...yippee...looking forward to them.

Bubo

ECF Veteran
When you walk in the door, they are way in the back on the left hand side, not on a wall, but on one of those shelves between the walls....

They have a LorAnn Glycerine too - I didn't get that, I had already found some at a pharmacy....

I've dicovered that I like flavoring my own a lot better than any that I have tried! :)

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
ok everyone the reservation is under jennifer at BJ's at parkside mall

3850 park blvd pinellas park fl the manager heather said everything should be fine with us partaking in the vape and she will be the manager that night as well. i have done the reservation for 20 plus or minus so im hoping everyone will be there...

time is 6pm this sunday the 13th please respond to let me know you will be there!! im so excited bring your tackle box's pv's and such i will be picking up wipes in case anyone wants to try someone elses pv. ill be brining extra juice if anyone wants to try something.

have a great day all!! will be posting this again as well..

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Dont think Im going to be able to make it....I recently started coming down with some health issues and Im not sure if it is related to vaping or not...I've had some lung pain and had horrilbe dry eyes over the past two weeks where I have to add drops to them every hour or they become bloodshot and painful... I haven't vaped in 3 days now and Im still having symptoms..

Im trying to rule it out by not vaping to see if they go away...I was using zero nic for a couple of months no problem (peg) and recently started using 12 mg twice a day for the throat hit and started getting symptoms of eye pain/dryness, chest pain/lung pain, and sometimes raspy throat..

stay tuned...
Im scheduled to see a cardiologist on Friday and I will keep you guys updated...

Bubo

ECF Veteran
ok everyone the reservation is under jennifer at BJ's at parkside mall

3850 park blvd pinellas park fl the manager heather said everything should be fine with us partaking in the vape and she will be the manager that night as well. i have done the reservation for 20 plus or minus so im hoping everyone will be there...

time is 6pm this sunday the 13th quote]

So how did it go?

Bubo

ECF Veteran
I was working off of MissVapor's thread of:
What do you guys think about Sunday SEPT27th? I was thinking around 7ish when its a bit cooler to sit outside..or would everyone rather do it during the day? Like around 4?
I should be free that afternoon.... We can all make a field trip to the Kitchen Store... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread