The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hey Tampa Bay Area!! Where's your favorite B&M??

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by sereil46, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JayTater

JayTater Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    tampa fl
    Vape/Coffee house? Hmmm, interesting. Could work well, depending on location. Valrico, SoHo, Westchase would be much better than Seffner, Pinellas Park, Thonotosassa LOL

2. daesania

daesania Full Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Brandon, FL
  3. JayTater

Aug 10, 2013
    tampa fl
    Vape-Ology is pretty good. X's 2

4. the real RyanG

the real RyanG Full Member

Oct 13, 2013
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Vapor Road here in St Petersburg. Find them on their website. Vapor Roads are opening in all Tobacco Road stores that includes the TRs in Tampa. One on S Dale Mabry one on N Dale Mabry. The stand alone Vapor Road in St Pete on Tyrone blvd (the only one I've been in) stocks ego/ego twist batteries. MVP V2, VV V3, SID, evic, iTaste 134, Kamry K600, Protank 2, and Mini Protank 2, iClear 16 and 30, kangertech evod. They stock totally wicked juice and totally wicked branded tanks and batteries. Also lizard juice juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. JayTater

Aug 10, 2013
    tampa fl
    4 Aces Pawn right by the Hard Rock has a dedicated vape room and supposedly a supply of gear. I haven't been in there yet, so I can't vouche for it yet. I just noticed today as I was driving by. With any luck, I will be able to check it out some time this week.

6. keskipper
    This message by keskipper has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 24, 2013, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Oct 16, 2013
  7. JayTater

Aug 10, 2013
    tampa fl
    Just stopped in and checked out Rockin Vapor on East Hillsborough Ave (Netpark, in the Eastlake plaza next to Steak n' Shake). Great pricing, very mindful displays, plenty of Ego stuff (650's Kamry twists, Vision spinners), v3 and v5 Vamo, Teslas, a few good looking mech clones, and a really good selection of liquids from different suppliers. I picked up a bottle of Innevape Heisenberg from him. Really cool guy, nice new shop, and just a very pleasant experience.

8. TampaToker69

TampaToker69 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Rockin vapes is awesome. The owners are knowledgeable and fun to chat with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

9. PaulaNG

PaulaNG Full Member Verified Member

will do :)
    edited because they had live chat on website and said they are opening store in a couple days

10. Simply Red

Simply Red Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

View attachment 270050 View attachment 270051 I started my vaping experience with SmokersVapor.com. Good at first. Won’t be back.

Pros and Cons of smokersvapor.com (my experience only from a few months ago)
    Pros –
    • Friendly, knowledgeable staff
    • Discounts for paying with cash (+ in my book)
    • Military discount (Big +++ in my book) God Bless Our Troops!!
    o All branches, any status (retired, discharged, active duty. Must provide I.D. or DD214)
    • Lots of flavors in different strengths (0, 8, 16, 26)
    • Clean store (on Park Blvd. Don’t know about the others)
    • Wide selection on eGo type e-cigs and some accessories
    • A few mods

Cons –
    • E-liquids seem to be getting “watered down” more so than what they used to
    • Some knock off items (brand unknown and they won’t share)
    • Some items seem expensive (EVOD Bottom Coil Changeable Clearomizer – NOT KangerTech! Coils are not KangerTech either)
    o eVod BCC Cartomizer - SmokersVapor.com
    • Warranty (had a bad experience)
    o I was new to vaping. Threw my last cigarette down in the parking lot. (I know. “LITTER BUG”!) Bought their “KGO Kit” (KGO Kit - SmokersVapor.com) and it came with (2) Ce5’s. Up graded the tanks to the EVOD (x2) for only $10 and they kept the cE5’s. (Thought that was a steal until I started shopping on line) About 3 days into vaping, one of the EVODs started leaking, badly. Went back to the store and they said, “Sorry. Your warranty expired when you walked out the door but you’re more than welcome to purchase another one for $15.” (In-store price at the time)

If you’re starting out, this is a good place. The staff is more than willing to help but, shop around. I buy some e-juice at B&M stores (not this one) and the rest, including accessories, mods, etc., I buy on-line. I can usually, find it cheaper including shipping costs.

Happy Vaping!!

11. Pete54

Pete54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    Unfortunately, all these vape stores sell only Chinese hardware. Seems that out west in California and Nevada, stores sell high end devices along with the beginner stuff. While the market for high end stuff is admittedly small, maybe 3-5%, it's still an untapped market in our local B&M's.

12. SuperSlowSS

SuperSlowSS Full Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Tampa Florida
    I have been vaping for a few years now. I have lived in Tampa for year. But I recently just got into it heavy I saw some of the stores you guys listed I have been going to Gator Vapor off Dale Mabry Hwy and Gandy I believe. Pretty good prices on juice and tanks. I recently just purchased my K100,kmax and Vamo V3 I love them all so far still playing around with the voltage and wattage I am new to the mods but so far its awesome!!

13. SuperSlowSS

SuperSlowSS Full Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Tampa Florida
    ALSO Awesome Military discount 20% off which to some of us living on or around Macdill huge plus! Just trying to se what is around this side of town!

14. Nunnster

Nunnster Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Tampa, Florida
    There are stores popping up all over! I frequent puffs tobacco (a TW reseller in Riverview) the juices arnt my fave, but they are good. I also go to the actual TW store time to time. I also just went to vape-ology and their juices that I sampled were good, even tho the store is very small.

15. Simply Red

Is Vape-Ology in Tampa? I'm going to be working on Adamo Drive for the next several months. Looking for a place nearby.

Thanks!

16. JayTater

Aug 10, 2013
    tampa fl
    Your nearest b&m's are going to be VapeOlogy on Bloomingdale and Providence, Clean Smoke on 60 by Firehouse Subs, and possibly YTS (on 92 by armwood high school between 579 and Parsons)

17. in4mati0n11

in4mati0n11 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    Tampa
    Innevape just opened up a new shop and starting carrying mechs/Attys and rebuildable supplies. I went for a vape meet last weekend and they were doing coiling and building classes.. It was pretty cool. There were a bunch of folks that hadn't ever seen past an ego and clearo that had their eyes opened up.

18. Danbrooks2k

Danbrooks2k Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2013
    Pensacola, Florida
    I got the flavor 2die4 from tampa vapor on my last visit down. Its a chocolate/pepperment patti... very good indeed just not an ADV for me... good for cleansing the palette though.

19. Simply Red

Thanks! I'll check it out.

20. Miata GT

Miata GT Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 28, 2013
    Largo, FL
    There's a new Vape N Joe that opened on East Bay between Starkey and Belcher. That's where I got my starter kit and they are set up with a basic lounge at this point. Any interest in meeting?

21. krew406
    This message by krew406 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 30, 2015, Reason: Per OP Request - Robino1.
    Dec 12, 2013
  22. Miata GT

Miata GT Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 28, 2013
    Largo, FL
    There's another place that recently opened that I like hanging out at (am now actually) called O2Easy. The staff is nice and they are hoping to expand their hard/software however they are pretty much an eGo shop with ejuices they get from a local manufacturer. The downside right now is their juice only comes in one size (12ml) and while there is a good flavor selection, choices in nico levels are very limited. Also I found the juice they sell seems to be geared towards a standard voltage battery as with any more than about 3.7 volts they all start to taste funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.