• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hey Tampa Bay Area!! Where's your favorite B&M??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vapor Road here in St Petersburg. Find them on their website. Vapor Roads are opening in all Tobacco Road stores that includes the TRs in Tampa. One on S Dale Mabry one on N Dale Mabry. The stand alone Vapor Road in St Pete on Tyrone blvd (the only one I've been in) stocks ego/ego twist batteries. MVP V2, VV V3, SID, evic, iTaste 134, Kamry K600, Protank 2, and Mini Protank 2, iClear 16 and 30, kangertech evod. They stock totally wicked juice and totally wicked branded tanks and batteries. Also lizard juice juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keskipper

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
Wesley Chapel, FL, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

JayTater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
tampa fl
Just stopped in and checked out Rockin Vapor on East Hillsborough Ave (Netpark, in the Eastlake plaza next to Steak n' Shake). Great pricing, very mindful displays, plenty of Ego stuff (650's Kamry twists, Vision spinners), v3 and v5 Vamo, Teslas, a few good looking mech clones, and a really good selection of liquids from different suppliers. I picked up a bottle of Innevape Heisenberg from him. Really cool guy, nice new shop, and just a very pleasant experience.

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
View attachment 270050 View attachment 270051 I started my vaping experience with SmokersVapor.com. Good at first. Won’t be back.

Pros and Cons of smokersvapor.com (my experience only from a few months ago)
Pros –
• Friendly, knowledgeable staff
• Discounts for paying with cash (+ in my book)
• Military discount (Big +++ in my book) God Bless Our Troops!!
o All branches, any status (retired, discharged, active duty. Must provide I.D. or DD214)
• Lots of flavors in different strengths (0, 8, 16, 26)
• Clean store (on Park Blvd. Don’t know about the others)
• Wide selection on eGo type e-cigs and some accessories
• A few mods

Cons –
• E-liquids seem to be getting “watered down” more so than what they used to
• Some knock off items (brand unknown and they won’t share)
• Some items seem expensive (EVOD Bottom Coil Changeable Clearomizer – NOT KangerTech! Coils are not KangerTech either)
o eVod BCC Cartomizer - SmokersVapor.com
• Warranty (had a bad experience)
o I was new to vaping. Threw my last cigarette down in the parking lot. (I know. “LITTER BUG”!) Bought their “KGO Kit” (KGO Kit - SmokersVapor.com) and it came with (2) Ce5’s. Up graded the tanks to the EVOD (x2) for only $10 and they kept the cE5’s. (Thought that was a steal until I started shopping on line) About 3 days into vaping, one of the EVODs started leaking, badly. Went back to the store and they said, “Sorry. Your warranty expired when you walked out the door but you’re more than welcome to purchase another one for $15.” (In-store price at the time)

If you’re starting out, this is a good place. The staff is more than willing to help but, shop around. I buy some e-juice at B&M stores (not this one) and the rest, including accessories, mods, etc., I buy on-line. I can usually, find it cheaper including shipping costs.

Happy Vaping!!

Last edited:
I have been vaping for a few years now. I have lived in Tampa for year. But I recently just got into it heavy I saw some of the stores you guys listed I have been going to Gator Vapor off Dale Mabry Hwy and Gandy I believe. Pretty good prices on juice and tanks. I recently just purchased my K100,kmax and Vamo V3 I love them all so far still playing around with the voltage and wattage I am new to the mods but so far its awesome!!

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
There are stores popping up all over! I frequent puffs tobacco (a TW reseller in Riverview) the juices arnt my fave, but they are good. I also go to the actual TW store time to time. I also just went to vape-ology and their juices that I sampled were good, even tho the store is very small.

Is Vape-Ology in Tampa? I'm going to be working on Adamo Drive for the next several months. Looking for a place nearby.

Thanks!

JayTater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
tampa fl
Is Vape-Ology in Tampa? I'm going to be working on Adamo Drive for the next several months. Looking for a place nearby.

Thanks!

Your nearest b&m's are going to be VapeOlogy on Bloomingdale and Providence, Clean Smoke on 60 by Firehouse Subs, and possibly YTS (on 92 by armwood high school between 579 and Parsons)

krew406

Nov 10, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Per OP Request - Robino1

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
There's another place that recently opened that I like hanging out at (am now actually) called O2Easy. The staff is nice and they are hoping to expand their hard/software however they are pretty much an eGo shop with ejuices they get from a local manufacturer. The downside right now is their juice only comes in one size (12ml) and while there is a good flavor selection, choices in nico levels are very limited. Also I found the juice they sell seems to be geared towards a standard voltage battery as with any more than about 3.7 volts they all start to taste funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread