Brandy Custard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
It gives it a bit of a pep.. If you'd like, you can add mmm 3-4% Ripe Banana into it, as well..
Gives a candied flavor.. Let me know how you like.

BTW: this is all tpa/tfa from wizardslab.. but the way I see things.. use what you have and like. Not all flavor companies appeal to everyone. Some like others better than whats given into a recipe. SB..

davewuvswaffles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Philadelphia
This sounds amazing. I'll definitely have to add these flavors onto my list whenever I get around to getting more.

Definitely second what John asked, the only tobacco type I've got at the moment is DRY4 and I find it more caramel than tobacco. Might need to make an NET, nothing else seems to come close.

riseabovethestorm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Grayling, MI, USA
www.kalkaskamma.com
Don't have any Cognac. Is cognac the Russian word for whiskey or brandy? I have both whiskey and brandy. Also what tobacco or tobacco type would you recommend.

Congac is a type of brandy specific to a certain region in France.

And this recipe sounds delicious.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Don't have any Cognac. Is cognac the Russian word for whiskey or brandy? I have both whiskey and brandy. Also what tobacco or tobacco type would you recommend.

It's French.. and well you can buy the cognac "oil" from Wizardslab, or the actual cognac tobacco..
it's best not to use oils in your vape.. but.. some do.
the tobacco is extremely light.. I like it like that for this one recipe..

This sounds amazing. I'll definitely have to add these flavors onto my list whenever I get around to getting more.

Definitely second what John asked, the only tobacco type I've got at the moment is DRY4 and I find it more caramel than tobacco. Might need to make an NET, nothing else seems to come close.

cognac is a pretty sweet taste.. too many other flavors can and will make it poof.. this one recipe is right on that ledge.. as far as using it in other recipes.. tobaccos have captured my attention a few months ago.. I seem to do rather well with them. Making a net is all good.. but you still risk particles etc.. best to purchase than to make.. ;)

Congac is a type of brandy specific to a certain region in France.

And this recipe sounds delicious.

It is.. slowly it's becoming almost an adv.. but I still have zero favorite.. after my collection has grown to over 1300 recipes.. **shakes head.. thanks and hope you and every one else will enjoy it! :laugh:

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
this sounds like a perfect mix for the season ......thanks Sm0kyBlue :D

I had to sub brands on the horchata and vanilla custard(both of mine are Capellas).......it smells great in the ultrasonic !!!......if it dosen`t work out I`ll be sure to add the 2 subbed flavors on my next TFA order

this is why I am hesitant to give out vendors lately.. (No offense, Miscreant!!) Reasoning behind it, you might like one vendor better than another. Taste is subjective, and even my recipes might not be liked by some, but I share, because you might have better ideas based off ones others already made.. And last.. what flavors I might have, you might not. :laugh:

Others still.. like to clone the heck out of things.. and that's ok too. :vapor:

I really hope to get some good feedback on this one. It's a bit different, and good for just sitting around.

Telly R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Vape Room, NC
Brandy Custard

8% Vanilla Custard
2% Cognac Tobacco
2% Brandy
2% Horchatta
1% Brown Sugar

This is a mild, sweet creamy tobacco recipe, one I have been playing with now for about a month. Love the notes in it..

Increase or decrease the em to your liking.. Vape away!:vapor:

This combination sounds so darn delicious...

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Close, John ;)

One Champagne recipe:

Exotic Sunset

6% Strawberry
2% Papaya
5-7% Champagne

1 drop of EM & pineapple per 10ml

May have to pass on this one. I'm one of those people who has never found a fruit I like to vape. I've tried several and the closest was banana and tobacco. Even then I couldn't vape it longer than 30 minutes or so. I will let you know how I like the brandy recipe.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
hmm.. not sure what to tell you for a champagne recipe, without fruit. You could try to add something like this:

5% Champagne
2% Nutty Amaretto

with around 3 drops of koolada..

might give a different taste to it.

Most of your alcohol flavorings should pare together.. but how you blend them in another step in mixing. I am alway splaying around with my flavors. It's a challenge and well.. I love it! :)

It`s been 11 days since I put your Brandy Custard recipe together…..with subbed vendors on 2 of the ingredients….wasn`t by choice, just didn’t have `em

The flavor has remained as delightful on day 11,as it was coming out of the UC on day 1…...sweet,light,creamy vanilla goodness

I can foresee making a large batch of this to use as a base for various add-ons….for now,I`m just likin` it too much to mess with it

This has become my favorite vanilla-ish custard of all the ones I found here….Thanks again :D

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
It`s been 11 days since I put your Brandy Custard recipe together…..with subbed vendors on 2 of the ingredients….wasn`t by choice, just didn’t have `em

The flavor has remained as delightful on day 11,as it was coming out of the UC on day 1…...sweet,light,creamy vanilla goodness

I can foresee making a large batch of this to use as a base for various add-ons….for now,I`m just likin` it too much to mess with it

This has become my favorite vanilla-ish custard of all the ones I found here….Thanks again :D

It is a good one to play with, curious.. what did you sub? :laugh:

It is a good one to play with, curious.. what did you sub? :laugh:

The horchata and vanilla custard(both of mine are Capellas).........I did read where you said that diff vendors flavors appeal to diff people....but I always like to try mixes that match the OP`s recipe if possible.....I haven`t gotten around to individually taste testing my flavors yet......so subs are an iffy propostion

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
The horchata and vanilla custard(both of mine are Capellas).........I did read where you said that diff vendors flavors appeal to diff people....but I always like to try mixes that match the OP`s recipe if possible.....I haven`t gotten around to individually taste testing my flavors yet......so subs are an iffy propostion

The way I see it.. I might have one recipe that states like:

5% honey
5% nut
1% vanillin

and I might use this as what I call a "firm" recipe, with set vendor companies.. or.. I might tinker with not only the other flavor companies, but other percentages, too.. even adding and subtracking ingredients, and additives.. think I might have for one particular recipe.. over 30 versions.. all sitting around and waiting for me to figure out exactly what kind of taste I want.. but yes, what I might like, and what you might like can be different.. the fun of diy is that you get to find that special point to where you are happy. It makes a difference between someone else's ideas, and mine :p

I can say it's rather an expensive hobby to make your taste buds happy, but it is so worth it! :laugh:

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Mixed a 15ml batch. I had to do some subbing. Didn't have Cognac Tobacco so used some Hangsen Cigar instead. My logic was what better to go with a brandy then a good cigar. Since I subbed that thought I should increase the Brandy from 2% to 2.5%. It ended up looking like this:

Nicotine 18mg
PG 60%
VG 40%
Cap Vanilla Custard 8%
HS Cigar 4%
FA Brandy 2.5%
TFA Horchata 2%
TFA Brown Sugar 1%

It's in the ultrasonic and will post my thoughts when I get the chance to try it. Thanks SB, it sure does smell good already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread