Status
Not open for further replies.

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
Hmm... perhaps a tiny thin rubber-band snapped over a few times? My delrin button cover was also loose as heck, like fall off if I held it upside down loose, but the floss worked out fine. I could pick my Reo up with a battery and full juice bottle in it by the cap cover now...

There's gotta be something floating around your house to fix it. If your not worried about melting your button, I'd just super-glue the thing on.

Good luck Sir,

-B

narcolepticltd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
atlanta, GA, USA
No luck with that....I wrapped 3 coils of floss and put the button on, same issue...

if you're wrapping it around the button, or coiling it and setting it on top of the button, it isn't going to help it grab. You want to take the thread/floss/whatever, and drape it across the top of the button with some hanging off each side. Press the brass button cover over this and it should trap against the sides creating a tight fit.

Un5tab1e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
United States
I just used the piece of thread rob included with my button cover. Laid the thread across the button, pushed cover on, and trimmed the excess thread. Haven't had any issues yet.

Same process for me with my brass and delrin button covers. Worked fine. Lay it across your button instead of trying to wrap it.

Edit: oops didn't see u had it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread