Brass doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
So I will be offering brass doors soon. I will have tumbled doors, some polished doors, some with Reo engraved, some without the engraving. The polished doors will not be perfect. I loathe polishing metal. As soon as people give me a hard time about a minor imperfection I will stop doing it. If your a jedi metal polisher buy a tumbled door and have at it. I have been wanting to do this for some time I think they are great looking.
I would say in the next week I will start offering mods with brass doors. I will also list some doors for sale separately. Please don't pm me with ?s about the doors or try and get me to send an invoice for a door. I will make a announcement on the forum when I plan to start listing them. I will be making about 250 of these. If they are a hit, I will make more. I won't be listing them all at once. I haven't set a price on the doors yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapeaholic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
NE Texas
"I have to get a topper for the Reo I just got yesterday first! But the VTR and the Provari sold today. The cyclone isn't attracting much attention.
I'll be keepin an eye out for what our friend Robert puts up!"

The above was posted by me at 4:48PM today. Take a look at that last line. I'm psychic I tell ya! Who wants to pay me for a reading? :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread