Breaking chain vaping with nic salts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enso

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2017
Vermont, USA
Sounds like it may be time for you to consider trying some WTA...

I keep half my tanks filled with WTA-ejuice (Umbavape)...and half filled with nicotine-ejuice...and just go back and forth depending what I desire at the moment...

My Experience With Wta

I just skimmed through some of those threads, it sounds like WTA might be a good tool to break the chain vaping. It might also be something that would help my significant other, who is a fairly dedicated smoker. Thanks!

• Winner
Reactions: gerrymi

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
WTA might be a good tool

I am one of those vapers who quit cigarettes…"by accident"...

After LOVING smoking for 50+ years...I had NO desire to quit and only got my first e-cig set-up to use in NO-Smoking stores/restaurants...

After I got the starter kit, filled it with ejuice and took a couple puffs...I put it right next to my pack of analogs...

Very surprising to me...every time since then (5+ years) that I've wanted to inhale some "smoke", exhale some "smoke" and get a hit of nicotine...I've picked up my e-cig...

But...after 4-5 months of vaping I noticed a (very subtle) "mental haze"...like things were a little "off"...

After I started alternating WTA-ejuices with nicotine-ejuices...the haze completely lifted...

I've found...for me...nicotine-6mg. is equivalent to WTA-18mg.(Umbavape)-24mg.(Aroma)...

Whole Tobacco Alkaloid WTA Eliquid Ejuice

TasteMaker - precision crafted WTA e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread