Nicotine salt user

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
I want to know how many mag of nicotine salt your using and how many ml of it?
I plan to move to nicotine salt as I am vaping almost 15ml of freebase via sub ohm which i plan to just use pod and a nic salt,and hopefully I don’t get nic sick
I bought a bottle of ejuice that's 12mg nic salts. It is good, throat hit and all. It's for sub ohming I was told at the shop.

And I use disposables made with 5% or 50% salt nic. I love them. In my circumstances it looks like I'll have to get a juul too, asap. I got a Myle pod system but they quit their business in the US.

These are desperate days. I've been quarantined for a month already. Losing my mind. I didn't get enough emergency stuff to vape at night here. It's horrible.
I haven't vaped in a month at least.

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I plan to move to nicotine salt as I am vaping almost 15ml of freebase
    15ml/mg of freebase nic = 15ml/mg of salt nic. There might be less of a throat hit using salt nic, and the 'nic effect' may affect you quicker and less longer with it also. YMMV.

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I haven't vaped every and any nic salt on the market, but I can say when I did it did not 'hit me quicker" "affect me more" or change anything much other than lessen throat hit but IDK maybe some work better than others. That is quite a nicotine tolerance however, but good luck

Anna

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I think it actually is 59, not 60. Maybe they did that so they could claim it was 5% and not count the decimal, even though technically you are supposed to round up not down. I do wonder sometimes how they stuffed the flavor in there, man.

But it's Juul. Who KNOWS what is in that sucker, I sure would love a chemical breakdown.

I know one is inhaling it and I know we don't like know exactly what is in our flavors either which we eat also but man, somehow seems fair they list all the ingredients. I realize on a cigarette pack doing so would require tiny letters or maybe an insert and there wouldn't be much room for the "You will die messages" and stuff.

Man this has gotten me thinking about cigarette packaging. Unless you are buying you know, basics, they sure do make them shiny and pretty that's for sure.

But yeah nic, sometimes less is more. So okay I'm not sure I live by those principles, really, except with the Juul I DID. The kid had one and I was like "I have to try that sucker." I took ONE puff, but besides the shivery PG feeling there was something else. I handed it back to the kid saying "too rich for my blood, kiddo."

Gosh, he had so much of a hard time quitting the Juul than subohm vaping, he actually had to start smoking again for a while. He said it was easier because they were "gross." The Juul wasn't.:lol::lol: I'm half convinced that it has 1 mg/ml fentanyl in it or something.

I mean, it doesn't. Probably. But SOMETHING. I guess to be fair I have also NOT loaded up a nic setup with 59 mg/ml nicsalts so I can't compare. I can live with it.

Anna

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    I want to know how many mag of nicotine salt your using and how many ml of it?
    I plan to move to nicotine salt as I am vaping almost 15ml of freebase via sub ohm which i plan to just use pod and a nic salt,and hopefully I don’t get nic sick
    I use 14mg freebase nic with all vg in my mtl rta's.
    For my pods, I use 30mg salt, with about 20% pg.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 10, 2015
    USA
    One thing about these disposables and Juul pods, it looks as if you're taking in a huge amount of nic, but there's very little vapor the way I use those things, so I'm not really getting such a huge dose. If they produced as much vapor as my box mod, I'd probably be overcome with the volume of vapor. That's just my thoughts on it.

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
    Jan 18, 2019
    Johor Bahru
    I think it actually is 59, not 60. Maybe they did that so they could claim it was 5% and not count the decimal, even though technically you are supposed to round up not down. I do wonder sometimes how they stuffed the flavor in there, man.

But it's Juul. Who KNOWS what is in that sucker, I sure would love a chemical breakdown.

I know one is inhaling it and I know we don't like know exactly what is in our flavors either which we eat also but man, somehow seems fair they list all the ingredients. I realize on a cigarette pack doing so would require tiny letters or maybe an insert and there wouldn't be much room for the "You will die messages" and stuff.

Man this has gotten me thinking about cigarette packaging. Unless you are buying you know, basics, they sure do make them shiny and pretty that's for sure.

But yeah nic, sometimes less is more. So okay I'm not sure I live by those principles, really, except with the Juul I DID. The kid had one and I was like "I have to try that sucker." I took ONE puff, but besides the shivery PG feeling there was something else. I handed it back to the kid saying "too rich for my blood, kiddo."

Gosh, he had so much of a hard time quitting the Juul than subohm vaping, he actually had to start smoking again for a while. He said it was easier because they were "gross." The Juul wasn't.:lol::lol: I'm half convinced that it has 1 mg/ml fentanyl in it or something.

I mean, it doesn't. Probably. But SOMETHING. I guess to be fair I have also NOT loaded up a nic setup with 59 mg/ml nicsalts so I can't compare. I can live with it.

Anna
    Anna,do sometimes uses high nicotine salt on a pod,or do you stick with mod and a tank on 3-6mg nic?

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
    Jan 18, 2019
    Johor Bahru
    I don't like pods but when I started DIY I used nic salts at first because my respiratory system was all torn up but they were just your ordinary old MTL tanks like now and I vape at 9--13 watts usually and when I switched to freebase I didn't adjust too much of anything...

Anna
    Would it be wrong to say you prefer sub oming then pod nicotine salt now?

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread