breaking even...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So since January 4th, when I started vaping seriously, I have spent right around $600 on various equipment and e-juices; a pen style kit, 3 express kits for the backup batteries, juices, then the Provari with the extras (almost half of the $600 right there in one shot), drip tips, cartomizers, a MAP tank, a drip shield, and many more e-juices just this week.

I was a 10 to 12 analogs per day smoker, at $7.50 per pack, so since January 4th, I would have spent almost $250. I have the equipment I need and plenty of juices to last quite a while, so in approximately 2 months and 3.5 weeks from now (one less day, I know, you math gurus!) I will have broken even. The saving will start accumulating, theoretically, after the 19th of May! This is assuming of course, that I can control myself from continuing my spending spree! Hard I know, I know.

But anyway, May is not far away, and THEN, finally, I hope to convince my wife that this initial investment was worth it! That or she puts me on a stricter budget, takes away my bank card, divorces me, or worse!

Just thought I'd share :vapor:

Carbon

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Lol, I am not sure, though the disapproval of the wife will certainly help. I have enough juices now (probably about 20 to 25) that should hold me at least that long. With the Provari, two batts 15 cartos, an atty, a tank, and 4 back up devices (the look-a-likes) I SHOULD be good to go....question is as you said, CAN I restrain myself?

Carbon

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
Up the same creek and no paddle. Right now I'm about $40-$50 over what I'd have spent on analogs at this point and waiting on my last two orders to arrive. Won't be necessary for me to buy anything else for about 6 months and will begin to see significant savings. WOW....did you see the prices at thevaporgirl.com? I gotta go back and check that out....nice tank atomizers for the eGO.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My Wife keeps seeing packages arrive since I started vaping, She is of the opinion if
I'm not smoking, she doesn't care...thank God!

That's great support you have there, you're lucky. Congrats to you on quitting smoking btw!

Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread