Breast Cancer Awareness Month now Year Round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi Ya'll

You may have noticed that the Pink SmokeStik batteries have been removed from the ECF discount page. There is a very good reason.

Until they are gone.....we will be offering Pink SmokeStik kits for $89.95. That means 2(two)SmokeStik Pink batteries, one ac Home Charger, One USB Charger, One hard sided carrying case and Three cartomizers all in a nice gift box. But here's the deal..............

$10 USD of every kit sold will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.

So no.....there is no ECF discount......honestly....we want to sell these at full price so we can afford to donate as much as possible to the cause. If you have a woman in your life who might benefit from an alternative to tobacco....please consider a Pink Ribbon Kit as a gift.......and really.....who doesn't ?

pinkkit.jpg

Due to the unexpected popularity of these kits and this idea Bill has decided to extend this indefinately.....he is having more PINK batteries made and the batteries and kits will now be available all the time....with 10% of the profits going to Breast Cancer Research charities. THANK YOU everyone for your support!!!!

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Very nice idea!! (although I'm glad I already have mine...) One year I sent Pink Ribbon pins to 9 of my Lady Friends, in memory of another dear friend who had lost the battle with breast cancer... At the time she had it, the odds were 1 out of 10, and she said that at least there were 9 of her friends who wouldn't get it...
I still wear mine to my mammogram every year for good luck!! :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I had a friend who survived breast cancer, but lost the fight when it went to her liver... View attachment 22863
I wear a Pink Ribbon pin to my mammogram every year in her memory, and next time I'll have my Pink SS batt with me, too!! (even tho I didn't buy it as part of that kit...)

Last edited:

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
Hey Ladies...and Gents....have a nice announcement ....we will continue to do the Pink Ribbon smokestik on a continual basis...we have decided that taking a hit on profit is well worth the added awareness we might be able to bring to the cause...so we should be stocked up soon enough to continue for the foreseeable future... we had not anticipated the great response by everyone and want to keep the momentum going...so...tell your friends ....I know I will....Cheers!!

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Hi Ya'll

You may have noticed that the Pink SmokeStik batteries have been removed from the ECF discount page. There is a very good reason.

Until they are gone.....we will be offering Pink SmokeStik kits for $89.95. That means 2(two)SmokeStik Pink batteries, one ac Home Charger, One USB Charger, One hard sided carrying case and Three cartomizers all in a nice gift box. But here's the deal..............

$10 USD of every kit sold will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.

So no.....there is no ECF discount......honestly....we want to sell these at full price so we can afford to donate as much as possible to the cause. If you have a woman in your life who might benefit from an alternative to tobacco....please consider a Pink Ribbon Kit as a gift.......and really.....who doesn't ?

View attachment 20052

Due to the unexpected popularity of these kits and this idea Bill has decided to extend this indefinately.....he is having more PINK batteries made and the batteries and kits will now be available all the time....with 10% of the profits going to Breast Cancer Research charities. THANK YOU everyone for your support!!!!

very cool of bill!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread