Pink Ribbon/Breast Cancer Awareness Contest from SmokeStik....kit and custom lanyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
To get a pin you just have to PM me so I know you want one. :) Oh..and in the PM tell me who you are or how I can find you in my system....real last name or email address.

Me too??
pink2.gif

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
OK...here is the list of entries....I will leave it up all day so if I missed anyone you can let me know before I pick the winners. Will be back tonight to do the drawing. There is only 14 entries....but I will draw 3 winners....only one lanyard of course...but 3 pink kits.

#1 tnash
#2 tmcase
#3 priorities
#4 jralabate
#5 katya
#6 lettucehead
#7 Stk103
#8 Uncle
#9 cags
#10 LadyVaper
#11 zapped
#12 racehorse
#13 vexygirl
#14 morri

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
oct12winner1.jpg

LETTUCEHEAD....Pink kit and lanyard

oct12winner2.jpg

VEXYGIRL.....PINK KIT

oct12winner3.jpg

CAGS.......PINK KIT And Jet Kit *Jet kit is for the hubby....that's is SO rare....they ALL need to quit!*

OK...I actually have 4 pink kits here...so I will draw one more.

oct12winner4.jpg

Stk103.....PINK KIT

And Lady Vaper gets a lanyard because she has been trying to get one for a year. :) I'll PM you with some photos and you can pick the one you want.

Last edited:

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
Oh, wow!!

Oh, that is just great!!

LK, thank you so so much!!!

I'm going to take this to my next 'Pink Ladies' meeting! (It's a breast cancer support group)

It surprised me the number of women who have breast cancer who still smoke -
I know it is a comfort behavior, but I would have thought one cancer would be enough.
They're going to LOVE the kit!!
And if that means maybe one of them will try vaping instead, that would be GREAT!

Now, that just means I have to firm my resolve NOT to give this away - I want this one!!
It's PINK!!!!

Thank you so very very much!
I love it!!!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Oh, wow!!

Oh, that is just great!!

LK, thank you so so much!!!

I'm going to take this to my next 'Pink Ladies' meeting! (It's a breast cancer support group)

It surprised me the number of women who have breast cancer who still smoke -
I know it is a comfort behavior, but I would have thought one cancer would be enough.
They're going to LOVE the kit!!
And if that means maybe one of them will try vaping instead, that would be GREAT!

Now, that just means I have to firm my resolve NOT to give this away - I want this one!!
It's PINK!!!!

Thank you so very very much!
I love it!!!

There's another kit in the classys for cheap ($40) for a breast cancer fund raiser donated by Lorikay. :D For your Pink Ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread