The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Breazy weekly giveaway #2

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by AndyNJ, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AndyNJ

AndyNJ Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2014
    Paramus, NJ
    Here is our second weekly giveaway, thank you to all who participated in our first giveaway. We may end up keeping this thread open so scroll through and look for any new contests we may announce. We want to keep these giveaways rolling on a weekly basis. This is our way of giving back to the ECF community for their support of our online shop.

Winnings: Three ECF winners will win 2 juices of their choosing from the lines we carry.

Entry: One entry per person.Pick your juices you'd like to win and tell me any of the following...worst vaping experience, best vaping experience, a joke, or who/what would you save in a zombie apocalypse. Let's make this fun and interactive and keep the entries and conversation going. Contest runs until next week Thursday 11:59 pm est, winners will be announced next Friday.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    A link to the site would help, and how many times can a person enter?

• Like Like x 1
  3. AndyNJ

AndyNJ Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2014
    Paramus, NJ
    Thanks for pointing that out, have the link in the sig but makes sense to add one to the thread. One entry per person regardless of how many posts you make.

• Like Like x 2
  4. catlady60

catlady60 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2013
    Nazareth, PA
    Slo-Mo The Standard Orange Creamsicle
    Triple Berries - Fumi

I finally discovered the joy of cotton wick for my RBA's. I always used to use silica wick in my RDA, but the juice would either flood the atty or I'd get dry hits. When I bought some Japanese cotton for wicking, I found out I could put more drops in the atty with minimal risk of dry hits. I am pleasantly surprised.

5. standinthestars

standinthestars Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    usually at work
    Great juice selection!! I would like to win the Shurb and Creme Brulee flavors , both from Jimmy The Juice Man, please.

I was cleaning out/rummaging through some of my older juice flavors to pif to a new vapor and I came across a bottle I had forgotten about OR possibly blocked out of my memory. The absolute worst, most hideous and nauseating flavor that I ever vaped is this bottle labeled "Fruit Punch" which I had bought from a popular Chinese website shortly after I started vaping. One of my early mistakes was thinking that I should try all of the flavors on this website since they were all so cheap. Not a good idea, but at least most of them were tolerable. But the "Fruit Punch" flavor was like vaping a floral perfume concentrated 1000 times. Still tuns my stomach even thinking about it! I guess this would fall under the heading of "worst vaping experience"...and no, I did not pif this LOL, I am not into pranking new vapers :)

Thank you for the contest!

• Like Like x 1
  6. caroloto

caroloto Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2014
    Freeport, IL
    Halo Sub Zero and Cosmic Fog Kryptonite both in 12mg

The worst was when I started I bought my e-juice from the local BM and was sold an out of date Evo juice which I didn't notice. I filled my tank, noticed the juice was much darker then I remembered, but took a vape and almost threw up it tasted awful. I then grabbed the bottle and notice the used by dated was way over 6 months old. I was able to return and exchange the bottle but the whole experinse turned me off of that flavor and Evo juices. I now buy all my juices online with trusted vendors whom send fresh juices.

7. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    Grandmaster - Five Pawns
    Castle Long Reserve - Five Pawns

So many things come to mind about my vaping experience and most of them are very positive, but the one thing that I never expected was the camaraderie and true friendships I have made. Both online and in real life. At my age it isn't easy to meet new people and I am just overwhelmed with appreciation and gratitude for these new relationships which mean so much to me these days.

Thank ya' for the chance to try some great flavors!

8. kaahn

kaahn Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2015
    Eastern NC
    Gambit
    Castle Long Reserve

Just passed my starter setups to my brother in hopes to get him off the 'logs. Pif folks! Help these poor souls to a better life of breathing and taste again!

Thanks Andy for the opportunity! If you guys haven't purchased from breazy.com ...what the hell is taking you so long?! Great company great selection speedy delivery!

9. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    I like honeydew and cantaloupe..my worst experience was a dry hit!

10. spartanstew

spartanstew ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    SB - Mothers Milk
    Cosmic Fog Nutz

If there were a Zombie Apocolypse, I would first save my boys - then Angelina Jolie

11. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    So many juices, so little time :rolleyes:

But the Coconut Thai - Ripe Vapes sounds just exquisite!!

And so does the Virgin Vapor Organic Bed of Roses ...

I would save my own @$$, of course... :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. kathi17

kathi17 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2013
    Stonington, ME, USA
    Five Pawns EJuice- QUEENSIDE

Five Pawns EJuice- GAMBIT

My best vaping experience was when I actually got to visit a B&M and try various juices. We don't have any B&Ms where I live, but when I was out in Rochester, New York visiting the grandchildren for Christmas, I went to one out there. It was great fun to be able to discuss vaping with other vapers in person, and actually get a chance to sample juices before I bought them. I sampled and bought four bottles of premium juice, including Five Pawns Black Flag Fallen. It felt so special to have that bottle of 5P juice!

Before that, I had only had either convenience store garbage juice, or miscellaneous juices I had gotten on line that weren't very good.

• Like Like x 1
  13. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    A guy goes to visit the zoo, but the only animal there is a dog. It's a shih tzu. (ba-dum TSS!)

I see you have some of the "classics" that I'd love to try: Space Jam - Andromeda, and Suicide Bunny - Mother's Milk.

14. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA

Creme Brulee EJuice - Jimmy The Juice Man I Breazy.com

I remember the first draw I took off my blister pack gas station quality e cig... and said to myself "this could work". I remember my first and only cracked tank mess from a tank cracker e juice. I remember my first "great quality" tank, a Nautilus Mini, and how much better vape became. I remember saying "wow" when I got my first mod and dialed in the Nautilus Mini to it's sweet spot. I remember looking at the calendar in amazement as the days went by cig free. I remember looking at my last cig as I stubbed it out and then reached for the vape. I remember finding ECF and the many great people who provided moral support and vape guidance to keep me off the cigs. I remember finding e juice online and what getting "vape mail" felt like, and still feels like. I remember staying in shock for two weeks after the last cig because putting them down was so easy because of vape. I remember each step of accomplishment of lowering my nic level to where it is now (3 and some 0).

If the zombies attack you're on your own... I'm grabbing my vape. :)

Thanks for the contest.

• Like Like x 1
  15. remark

remark Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    West Palm Beach, FL
  16. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I did not know this, but you carry two of my favorite flavors.
    Halo's Tribeca
    G2's caRnY4

How about my favorite vape panel?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Silver5656

Silver5656 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2014
    Los Angeles, CA

Creme Brulee EJuice - Jimmy The Juice Man

(LOL exact same 2 juices I want as another user)

I wanted to share my first ever vape experience. One day I decided to walk into a local bm and try it out. I've been interested in vaping for several years (back when ego's were the newest tech) but it was too complicated (ie too much reading/research for me). So I decided to just screw it and walk into a bm and buy something, knowing it would be overpriced. I walked out with a mech mod and a kfl+v2 clone. I'm pretty experienced with batts so I was aware of the risk. The build was 1.2 ohms. After I filled my first tank, I realized I could quit analogs. So my first time ever vaping was mind blowing.

18. traderljp

traderljp Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
  19. 100%VG

100%VG Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    Virgin Vapor Organic Root Beer Float
    Root Beer Float E Juice - Breazy.com

Virgin Vapor Absolute Virgin Organic Peach Perfect
    Virgin Vapor Peach I Breazy.com

My worst vape experience was in the beginning when I first switched from cigalikes. I bought an eGo-T 1100mAh Kit and juices from a rip-off artist shop in town. The juices were pretty bad (in retrospect), and one of the eGo-T batteries died within 2 weeks. These were not true JoyeTech products, even though he sold them as such for the same $80 (I know this now). He replaced the Kit with a new one, and both batteries died this time, within another 2 weeks. They actually burned out this time. No fire or explosion and I wasn't hurt, but it was awful. I only buy from reputable online stores now. There aren't any reputable B&Ms in my town; only 2 Head Shops and that slimy rip-off artist in a little cave of a building (he was the first here), selling ultra cheap crap at insanely high process.

• Like Like x 1
  20. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.