BreezEsmokes Review - vGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew R Taylor

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I was blessed with a winning submission on BreezEsmokes contest for a Vgo, and I wanted to give a full review for BreezEsmokes as a token of my appreciation.

The contents were as follows:

1 Red 900 manual battery
1 Red 510 atomizer
1 Red Cone
1 Blank cart
1 USB charge cord
1 Charging adapter - Jieshibao (5V 0.5a output)
1 1 mL bottle (Empty)
1 Keychain carrying case for the bottle (silver, branded BreezEsmokes)

It shipped in days and Don (the Owner) was kind enough to charge it for me so I could get right down to business. Prior to this, I was vaping exclusively on Volcano's 510 Magma, and enjoyed it immensity.

After filling a cart with one of my go to flavors and a drip or two of VG for vape plummage factor, I inserted it on the atty, and put the cone on. The cone difuses the air holes on the side of the atty, making for a smoother (and less airy - and this easier) draw. This made a huge difference between my Magma and my vGo in the way of taste. I previously made the decision to forgo some of the strength of taste for a better vapor factor, and had gotten used to the diluted taste. Not so with the vGo!! I had suddenly intense flavor back like when I started, and my vaping clouds were noticably lager. It took some playing with to switch from an auto battery to a manual but I had adjusted in a couple of hours with no issues at all. Putting aside my Magma kit, and lending it to the wife I wanted to do justice to my "Test vape".

Here are my notes after my first few days:

- Wasn't initally happy that my LED was gone from the tip, and placed on the switch, but like it now, as it allows me to be a touch more discrete when I need to be.

- Doesn't look like a cigarette, and don't "smoke" like one (holding-wise) but has proven to be much more of a conversation starter as there is no confusion that this is an analog.

- Weight wise, it is a heavier (due to the battery), but after using it for the first day or so, hardly noticiable in the slightest.

- Much more hardier - I can put it in my pocket fully assembled with no issues or concerns at all.

- Thought the cone would prove to be annoying as it's now turned my eCig from a 3 peice to a 4 peice, not at all. I forget that it's on, and it does add to the aesthics of the vGo in a positive fashion.

- I was concerned that I only had the one battery, and didn't have a charging pack. The Magam batteries were lasting me a couple of hours of constant usage, and I didn't want to be stuck having to charge it. No worries there, I vaped (and vaped and vaped) for a day and a half on the initial charge!! It took 6 hours to fully charge for usage again.

- I was concerned that because it's vaping differently, I wouldn't be able to fill up my cart on the go, and would have to carry my prefilled carts in my pocket. The included dropper bottle and carrying keychain proved to be a godsend!! Tasteful way to carry it, away from the sun and prevents spillage and though it's not as convieniant as just swapping to another cart, it was extremely easy and efficient.

Overall notes - Though I found that I was using a bit more juice than "normal" (about 125% of what I was using with my Magma), what an incredible difference between the standard 510's (even my Mamga and I love that little guy). I would highly recommend to anyone who is a 510 vaper. Even if you're satsified with it, you will be blown away by the vGo I promise you!

I also wanted to call out Don's thoughtfulness on specifically charging upon delivery so I can "play" right away, and for including the bottle and carrying case for the bottle. This type of Customers first attitude from BreezEsmokes surely will continue to secure loyal Customers well into the future!! Thanks again!

Mathew

I also started with a Magma, then upped it to a t-rex, and now use the vgo. I also got my vgo from Don and cannot stress enough how customer oriented he is. No matter what problem I have he responds immediately. I totally love my vgo and it is definitely a conversation starter. I have a blue and a red one but find that the red one is definitely more attractive. I second the recommendation that you should get a vgo and BreezEsmokes is definitely a company you can trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread