• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brick and Mortar stores now in New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentSmith

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
NJ
I've been to the Hoboken store, they are very helpful there!

I happen to live in the area but never went in there because it I got the impression that it was just an over grown mall kiosk. Maybe I should check it out before i judge, though. Has anyone tried their juices? It may prove to be a good emergency spot.

yankgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
New Jersey
I happen to live in the area but never went in there because it I got the impression that it was just an over grown mall kiosk. Maybe I should check it out before i judge, though. Has anyone tried their juices? It may prove to be a good emergency spot.

It kinda is an overgrown kiosk.

They have some juices. Mainly basic stuff. All 808 threaded. But the guy who works there is very helpful if you're starting out. He's the one that convinced my husband to get the provari. You can sample all the juices too, but outside. They only carry niquid brand though.

BleedingOrange36

Nov 21, 2012
South Jersey
9SouthVapes just opened their Galloway store this past weekend.
Something for us southerners.
They have always been more than helpful to me when I visit their tuckerton store. They will also make any juice combo for you at their store while you wait. If you have an idea for a juice but don't want to spend a bunch in DIY until you know how it will taste, good opportunity to try some different stuff out.

BleedingOrange36

Nov 21, 2012
South Jersey
There is also a store called Creative Cigs in Woodbury.
I believe it is 447 evergreen ave. Where I bought my first set up and super nice people. Can't wait to check out 9 souths Galloway store, everyone in Tuckerton has been very helpful but the new spot is supposed to be really nice

I wanted to get down there last week, but never got to it.
I may go and check them out tommorow in Galloway if the weather is nice..... Take the bike down and check out the beach afterwards. I'll post some pictures. I only have one now from a few weeks ago before they opened.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365901081.586140.jpg

Colonel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
New jersey
I went to the woodbury store today. Creative Cigs. MAny people came and went as I was in there. 2 guys at the counter were beyond helpful. They have ce4's out with literally a hundred or so liquids that you can sample (they change the mouth pieces). Not only did I get to try my flavor before buying it, I wanted 12mg, they only had 24, so they mixed up half zero with the 24 to get me 12mg right then and there. Looks like they also do some repair. Lots and lots of flavors and they have tons of cool cigs. Check their website. I did walk out of there with a vision vv mod. It is awesome. When I pick up my ego's i feel like i'm holding a toothpick now. High fives because I never have to order online again. I can just go buy the stuff. If you are within 30 or 40 minutes it is well worth the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread