• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brick and Mortar stores now in New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojogardener

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Northeast
There is also a store called Creative Cigs in Woodbury.
I believe it is 447 evergreen ave. Where I bought my first set up and super nice people. Can't wait to check out 9 souths Galloway store, everyone in Tuckerton has been very helpful but the new spot is supposed to be really nice

way too expensive - they will not last long

nnnickthompson

Jul 13, 2013
south jersey
There's a few stores. I'm from south jersey and there's one in woodburry called creative cigs, i bought an ego c and an evic there along woth a vivi nova and a langer protank. doesn't really have a large selection but it's good for when I need juices. There's 2 other that I know of called 9 south vapes. One in Galloway which I'm actually checking out on Saturday. And one in tuckerton. Once I go to 9 south ill update on how it is

shawnski

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
What you all need to keep in mind is that these are shops to offer the ability to put down analogs, I think ttoo many people get lost on the initial reason we are all on this forum.
K went to creative cigs and yet he mau not have all the latest gear and even if ihis prices may be a little high lets all reme.ber that brick and mortar store are at a survival rate and have much more regulations and laws to abide by as to online and also its location also, these brick and mortar stores have rent and as well other expenses to maintain so keep that in mm
Ind before bashing.
I went there yesterday and met Dominic who was a very proper and helpful young man who was offering to his community and surrounding areas the the ability to visit his shop and even try the devices out before you buy and try your liquids before spending numerous amounts of money ordering different types of liqids until u fi d what you like, to me that whole service alone is worth a couple extra dollars.
The store is well kept and a friendly atmosphere with pretty much everything u need to get started and even take ur vapi g experience to the next level.
Very good tobbaco liquids and a wide range of vg liquids as well as pg/vg and I believe he will customise liquid also but dont quote me o. That.
If ur close by Woodbury stop in and say hi to dominic he will be very happy to help you, wich is the same reason we all are vapers right , to quit smoking.
Also he will be carrying advanced units to come...

gdeach

Jun 5, 2013
nj
There's a NEW store in Jerzy called VaporShark on Rte.9 in Barnegat\Waretown? about 15 miles north of 9South in Tuckerton. Seems they carry their own line of hardware and juices, very slick and professional store with lots of selections in hardware and they have a tasting setup for about 40 or 50 flavors which I really like.
Only problem was they didnt have any RY-4

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
New store Good Guy Vapes 16 E. Railway Ave Paterson 07503 973-750-vape. Haven't been there yet but just heard about them.

I ended up there, but your address is incorrect. Good Guy Vapes is located a 290 Lakeview Ave in Clifton.

I went in wanting to get an iTaste MVP 2.0, and ended up with that as well as an iTaste VV 3.0 for something more portable.

They had a few other models available, including the eVic (another APV I was interested in), as well as many different cartomizers/clearomizers/etc., and plenty of bottles of various brands of e-juice. The guy behind the counter was helpful and gave me 10% off as a new customer. This made the combo of the iTaste MVP 2.0 kit (with 2 x iClear 16 clearomizers and charger cable) and the iTaste VV 3.0 come out to $100.

I was also given a recommendation for e-juice they had in stock, Peaches & Cream from Jameson's Irish Vapor Juice. I got it with 12 mg nicotine, and it is exceptional. Great flavor and not overly sweet or cloying like many other "dessert" flavor juices can be.

I'll be heading back there soon for a few more bottles of e-juice, and perhaps a spare clearomizer or two.

My initial impressions of this store are very good, so if you're in the area I'd definitely check them out.

Born2Hula

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2013
Close to Philly, USA
Just wanted to mention I made it into Creative Cigs. I wanted to comment on what a wonderful group of people they are. Mom & Pop shop (and son & fiance). They'll listen to your requests for items you'd like them to stock. They'll help you with your mods and made recommendations for you. They'll even offer to DIY a blend for you if you would like.

VERY nice people. Visit them. We need more shops like this in South Jersey.

Edit:

447 S Evergreen Ave, Woodbury, NJ 08096
Hours:
Monday10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Thursday10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday10:00 am – 7:00 pm
SundayClosed

Last edited:
Almost all of the stores posted seem to be in southern NJ. Does anyone know of somewhere in the central NJ region? I'm in Woodbridge.

We just opened in Old Bridge, not too far from you

New Jersey Vapors
22 Old Matawan Rd
Old Bridge, NJ 08875

732-230-7557

Tues-Fri: 11am-7pm
Sat-Sun: Englishtown Auction (weather permitting or we will be in the store)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread