Brrrrand New to Vaping - From Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
LOL yeah i'm begin a bit eager already - asked my new vape "mentor" from Leet vape about three-coil carto's being punched for 6ml tanks :) I may want too much too soon? lol

I have a cool clearomizer right now that has a 2.4ohm coil in it with 2 long wicks. I also have a pack of silicon carto's that are 2.4ohms.

Having a knowledgable mentor is a big plus! I have a few on here that I run to when I have a question about something (Note: thinkingaboutit ain't one of them!:laugh:) Hopefully your group will start meeting on a more regular basis. We Hoosiers meet once a month. With you having so many new people, it would probably be a very good idea to start meeting more often....just a thought.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
I have a question... that I don't see answered anywhere.. maybe i'm just clueless but.. where in the world do you buy a syringe??? lol my cartomizers came with the needle tip for filling, but no syringe. Can you just go to Walmart and get one? :)

Buy? Buy??? Go to a pharmacy and ask for a 3ml oral med syringe ;)

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
Hey James. Glad you made it over here and glad you are finding success! You were an invaluable asset to our little meet! In response to Kay, we do meet monthly (bluegrass vapers) and have a good time! This was our 1st large event and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Stories like James' are the reason we decided to do it! We had a total of 19 smokers leave with supplies and an education on how to use them.

James if you need anything (I have syringes, hint hint) you have my number. Hit me up!

Matt

DJJames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Lexington, KY
Hey James. Glad you made it over here and glad you are finding success! You were an invaluable asset to our little meet! In response to Kay, we do meet monthly (bluegrass vapers) and have a good time! This was our 1st large event and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Stories like James' are the reason we decided to do it! We had a total of 19 smokers leave with supplies and an education on how to use them.

James if you need anything (I have syringes, hint hint) you have my number. Hit me up!

Matt

LoL yessir :) thank you soooooooo much for everything. I'll definitely hit you up.

JakeTheV&pe

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Winchester UK
10th day of vaping! Day 2 with no analogs!!! Breathing is great :)

Hi from the other side of the pond! and I have to say reading through your thread its a good job you took on the dj'ing at that event in KY ;)

I hope all goes well and more days without the stinkies! (I am on day 6 of NO analogs and its amazing).

All the best!

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread