Status
Not open for further replies.

okcodemonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Oklahoma
www.okcodemonkey.com
So I won the BUD ecig starter kit at the Houston Vape Meet tonight. I have to say I am SHOCKED at the performance of this kit! I normal as a dropper on a 1.5 ohm on a 3.7 device (ICON) This cartos and batteries perform as good as my setup! I hear many people say they lose flavor on cartos, so far on the 2 flavors I have loaded, and I haven't noticed this at all. I avoided these after starting with a Blu, but these will now be my stealth vape and I will probably order more! Thanks for donating such a great kit to the Houston vape meet Steve!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

okcodemonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Oklahoma
www.okcodemonkey.com
Are there any plans on a PCC for the BUDecig? I am finding that my BUDecig is getting many more people in the "smoke hole" interested in going electronic. In fact I find that many smokers tell me they have been trying to go electronic but the one the purchased sucked. The conversations usually starts "Does that thing actually work?" I then blow a big cloud of vapor out. There response is "Wow", I then put a disposable tip (cart) on the cartomizer and let them take a few draws. They are amazed. So I believe more orders will be coming in for the BUDecigs, but curious if there is a PCC coming out in the near future, as these would probably be even more useful for me if there were (although I am getting 3-4 hours without a charge).

Awesome device. It has become my in car vape, and my Prodigy has become my dripping vape. My ICON... well maybe one day my wife will give it back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread