Bumble Bee Acrylic 5 volt 510 Passthrough from MadVapes LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantia

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
I had found very little information on this product when i was researching whether or not i wanted to buy it, but i did get the information i wanted to know about it...The size. I went ahead and purchased one and received it in the mail today and decided i would do a detailed review on it so hopefully more information about it can get out there.

First things first i want to send a big thanks to madvapes for sending me a few gift items as well with my package, i dont know if this is standard practice for them or what but i was very pleased. I received two 10 ML ejuice flavors (chocolate and banana nut bread/18MG) and an additional 2 amp AC to USB Adapter. That really surprised me. Again, i dont know if this is common practice or what, but thank you madvapes.

Onto the bumble bee. My main concern was the size, i was worried i would receive it and it would not be the cute adorable little pass through i had wanted but i was not disappointed at all. I am a woman with small hands, and this product easily hides in my fist. It is a bit longer then i had expected from the pictures but still easily hidden, and adorable. The texture of the device is very smooth with no blemishes and it's weight is heavier then anticipated, it feels very good in my hand. The button can be tricky though, it doesnt like a light touch and can sputter on and off if not pressed firmly. The cord length is a little over 2 feet long ( i did not take precise measurements ) but the 2amp usb to wall adapter i had bought with it will work with an extension cord to make up for the lack in cord length. The cord is also very sturdy it does not feel like it will break or fall out unless put under some extreme stress.

The atty connection is VERY close to the button, which made me a bit sad since i am super addicted to making and using tank mods made out of syringes. My syringe tank made from a 60 ML syringe was not able to fit on it, the syringe tank i made out of a 20 ML syringe was not able to fit on it. So i went ahead and made another tank out of a 6ML syringe using a 3.0 ohm CE2 before i was able to put the bumble bee through it's paces.

Vapor production is really amazing on this thing, i use juices which contain 30% VG and i thought the clouds i got from my Tornado was impressive, but whooooie the bumble bee shames my 650mah battery. The flavor for me though is another matter. Perhaps i had been to hyped up by other high voltage users and how good they claimed the flavors became at higher volts, but quite a few of my juices (all home made) either had no flavor change at all or took on a slight bitter exhale which leaves my throat scratchy after a while. I will say any flavor containing cinnamon or mint type flavors really POP on the 5 volt. I have a cinnaberry mint flavor i had concocted the other night and it was just sort of blah on the tornado, tasted good but didnt really sing for me. When i tried it on the bumble bee it exploded with flavor.

I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you use attys or unmodified cartomizers. It is a well made product for the cost, and a good size if you like smaller toys. Now if Madvapes offered one of these 5 volt pass-throughs with hot pink swirls or purple swirls for us girly girls, that would be AWESOME!

If anyone has any questions that didnt get answered feel free to ask, i will try to answer them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread