MADVAPES sit and go passthrough - best $13.99 you'll ever spend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I wanted to share with you what I think is one of the BEST DEALS currently available...

madvapes has a passthough called the sit and go passthrough. 510 Sit and Go USB Passthrough

It's $13.99!!! That's all.

Why it is terrific:

It's a 510 that puts out a strong 3.7 or slightly high voltage.
You can vape it at your computer or in your car (car adapter sold separately) and simply unplug the 510 and it's a fully charged battery.
Battery lasts about as long as a 510... perhaps longer.

I have used it for 3-4 days now and I truly think it's the best $13.99 I have spent since I started vaping. Use the coupon "strell" when ordering for a slight discount.)

The only room for improvement would be a slightly longer USB cord... I had to move my hard drive so the cord would reach me. This is not a big deal - and no problem reaching me in the car.

So, check it out - it's out of stock, but as with all madvapes products, it never takes much longer than a week to get back in stock.

I also want to mention a few other nice things about madvapes.
Their 901 SLB's are magical.
I have been heavily vaping one for 3.5 months now.
Ok, maybe I am lucky, but when I find a vendor who's 901's never die, I speak up.

The Drip tip they sell is a tad more expensive, but worth the extra couple of dollars... it's lightweight and pretty much perfect for dripping thick or thin liquids.

You should know that their customer service is impeccable.
They always get back to me within 24 hours... sometimes 24 minutes.

Recently, I received a DOA 510 atty and they sent a replacement at their cost no questions asked.

Good folks. Put them down on your list of vendors that you can count on.

Last edited:

Darchand

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
LT,

I don't think that you are understating this at all. Since I witnessed your demo today; I want one badly; we both know that I'm not an impulse buyer! They're out of stock! Wah! :facepalm:

Yeah I saw that there was only one left at Madvapes and I ordered that sucker as fast as I could. This thing is great. Only problem is I need new attys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread