Status
Not open for further replies.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
im just now trying out the i06s and they are nice but i still prefer cisco 306s over them myself. if you get any i06s make sure you get a i06 drip tip as the 306s wont work on them. im getting spoiled with an hh357 at the moment, its been a love/hate relationship so far but its beginning to be much more love as i learn to use it, its a very different style of pulls on the hh.

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
im just now trying out the i06s and they are nice but i still prefer cisco 306s over them myself. if you get any i06s make sure you get a i06 drip tip as the 306s wont work on them. im getting spoiled with an hh357 at the moment, its been a love/hate relationship so far but its beginning to be much more love as i learn to use it, its a very different style of pulls on the hh.

That hh357 will be my next atty after the io6's.....if they last like I've read then well worth the $$

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto

Why stop using hh357?
Are they hybrid?
Actually, i don't know what is hybrid in atty.
It saves battery? lol

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Why stop using hh357?
Are they hybrid?
Actually, i don't know what is hybrid in atty.
It saves battery? lol

they hit like a beast and flavor is outrageous. i gave up on my first one as it was spitting hot juice on my tongue during break in period. finally i tried the other 1.5 hh i had as i was cleaning my 306s, it spit a little then settled down and was great. i went to clean it and i think i shorted it out. i sent it to hanna and he replaced it for me. in the mean time i had gotten another hh, this one was 2.0 and it was great to but after cleaning it wouldnt fire again. im thinking im doing something wrong and am scared to clean the new one,lol.

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
I hope the issue is solved already, but I'd like to add:

Check your fire button and make sure it's not sticky. If it's getting hung up and continuing to fire the atty after you let go, you could have the problems you described.

Thanks for the advice.
I checked the button, it is working perfectly.:)

Laszlo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2011
Australia
at OP.

It seems that you have the meter. Next time you suspect atty is dead, just measure it as you did before. If meter reads anything above 100 ohms, the atty is dead (heating coil is gone). If it reads less than 1 ohm, atty is shorted - do not use, the spring will collapse.

Cheers.

BTW I'm on the 5 week with Ikenvape i06 1.5 and 3.5 ohm atty's. Still going strong as new. 99% Isopropyl bath once a week, let it dry, no dry burn, marinade with juice 10 minutes, blow excess, put it on REO, squonk, and vape into week long coma again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread