What attys with what volts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
The VooDoo Lounge
Well I now have a Grand coming and was curious about attys. On the mini I use a 1.5 with the 14500 battery. With the Grand what atty should I use with the 18650 battery? It's still 3.7V so will the 1.5 work best?
What 5V battery fits in the Grand and what atty would I use?
Running it at 6V what atty would I use?

Thanks in advance. :)

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
With the Mini and LR attys, everyone should be using these batteries.

With the Grand and LR attys, everyone should be using these batteries.

With this 4.8 volt NiMH battery, which can only be charged with this charger, 2.5 to 3.0 ohm attys will probably work best. Or even the 2.3 ohm Joye atties.

With two of these batteries for 6 volt vaping, you definitely don't want to go lower than 2.5 ohm with your attys. 3.0 to 3.5 ohms will probably work very well, too. By the way, they can only be charged with a charger selectable to charge 3.0/3.2 volt batteries. WF-188 or WF-138a, are two examples.

Personally, I'm content to use my Grand & Woodvil both at 3.7 volts with LR attys. When the VV Woodvils and Grands are released, I'll buy one of each, some 16340 batteries and some SR attys, and dial my vape in to where ever I like it best.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Since the Grand runs a little bit higher than a mini. Here are my suggestions:

6V/CR123 = Cisco HR 3.0 306's (AWESOME VAPE)

I'll have to try those, are they a real cisco spec or just on his site ?? (other mfg) ??

I've been using the IKV 3.5 at 6v and they are great, but he's been off line for so long now .......
Plus I'm not sure I can ever get the HH357 off the mods now.
Once you find something that works so good its hard to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread