Burning through coils...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tym64

Jul 30, 2017
Ok, I have been using the baby beast tank for sometime, as well as a couple of friends of mine. I use nothing but the q2 coil at 50 watts. The whole poking the hole in the coil, I have seen that, and, its way to easy to screw up your coils doing this. It really serves no real purpose.

Using the dual and quad cores, of course will eat more juice. I can say from personal experience, I have been using the same coils in rotation for quite some time, month or more now?? Every couple of tanks, I simply wash them. You can youtube it, I use hot water and let air dry for a couple of days.

With the huge amounts of juice your burning through, imho, either up your nic content, or go rebuild-able coils. I was a 2 pack a day, and I go through maybe a tank a day of juice a day.

Before you decide what route to go, it would help to know, you plan on quitting, or replacing smoking with vaping?? IMHO, if your gonna simply replace, for sure go with making your own coils, maybe even look into making your own juice, should save you some cash.

If your gonna walk away from everything, up your nic content, try not to chain vape. Just my 2 cents for what its worth. But the amount of juice your burning through, cant see any coils lasting you real long.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Kittyntwinstarz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
California, USA
Ok, I have been using the baby beast tank for sometime, as well as a couple of friends of mine. I use nothing but the q2 coil at 50 watts. The whole poking the hole in the coil, I have seen that, and, its way to easy to screw up your coils doing this. It really serves no real purpose.

Using the dual and quad cores, of course will eat more juice. I can say from personal experience, I have been using the same coils in rotation for quite some time, month or more now?? Every couple of tanks, I simply wash them. You can youtube it, I use hot water and let air dry for a couple of days.

With the huge amounts of juice your burning through, imho, either up your nic content, or go rebuild-able coils. I was a 2 pack a day, and I go through maybe a tank a day of juice a day.

Before you decide what route to go, it would help to know, you plan on quitting, or replacing smoking with vaping?? IMHO, if your gonna simply replace, for sure go with making your own coils, maybe even look into making your own juice, should save you some cash.

If your gonna walk away from everything, up your nic content, try not to chain vape. Just my 2 cents for what its worth. But the amount of juice your burning through, cant see any coils lasting you real long.

I’m cigarette free for a month and a half now. I like to chain vape which is my biggest issue cuz I try to wait the 20 sec out but it’s hard. I was thinking about going to the original crown tank and see if that helps. I have the Q2 .4 now and I love them but still only get 3 days.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread