Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
Hi akingsley,

We have tobacco Mist, here is link

http://www.voidmist.com/products/Tobacco-Mist.html

We can make custom e-mixes with tobacco flavor, just put it in check-out instructions.

If you select a category in the upper left side, the products in this category are listed alphabetically.

We also have a powerfull search tool, at the top of the page. Try type in word "butter", and drop down box shows up with all products that contain it in the name or description.

Thank you for this post. I will think how to make it easier. Please let me know if you have problems finding anything.

Selena

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Montana
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE @ voidmist.com

We have a wide selection of flavored e-liquids.

HOW IT WORKS

There are no coupon codes. Order 15ml get 2 x 15ml, order 30ml get 2 x 30ml.

Please put in the check-out instructions what you want in your free bottle - it can be any e-liquid, e-mix or custom e-mix.

Is this on the 120 ml to. If I buy one 120ml do I get one 120ml free?

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
Hi Selena,

Our $30.00 for rich flavor juice is the best deal I can find. If you have seen a better deal please let me know. You are getting 4 x 30 ml bottles. I can make them of different flavor per your description.

If we added buy 1 get 1 free to this, we would need to apply for a federal stimulus package. Thank you.

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
We added the 50%OFF coupon code to avoid confusions with multiple discounts.

To get 120 ml for $30, which was advertised on another thread, select any flavors
worth total $60 and apply this coupon code in the shopping cart. The total will be $30.

USPS First Class shipping of a 30 ml bottle is around $2.00, usually between $1.80 and $2.20.

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE @ voidmist.com

We have a wide selection of flavored e-liquids.

HOW IT WORKS

There are no coupon codes. Order 15ml get 2 x 15ml, order 30ml get 2 x 30ml.

Please put in the check-out instructions what you want in your free bottle - it can be any e-liquid, e-mix or custom e-mix.

We added 50%OFF coupon code to make things simple. Now there is no need to specify what you want in the free bottle, just add products to the shopping cart and apply the coupon code.

Examples:

Add two 15ml bottles at regular price of $15.00, apply the coupon code and the total is $7.50.

Add 120ml of products for $60, apply the coupon code and the total is 120ml for $30.

The order can be modified after applying the coupon code. All items will be automatically 50% OFF as they are added to the shopping cart.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread