Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I do not smoke and my husband is so busy I am doing the research for him and I do not know anything about smoking and e-cigs I am finding all the info a little to much info LOL. Can anyone suggest a good e-cig that I can start him off on that had good directions and what is better the ones you fill yourself or the ones already filled??? Just need something to get him started right now and I am gonna have my friend show me how to use sites like this with all these places to go not hard not to lose me. Thanks for any help anyone can give!!
The hardest part about buying your first electronic cigarette is trying to find what you think is the one that you want based on what you think you need. The problem with that is that you don't really know what you want or need until you get one and use it for awhile. That's when you start to figure out what you want, and then you can go find another one that might be closer to what you think you want.

Your problem right now is not only does your husband not know what he wants, but you're the one trying to do the figuring out for him. That has a very slim chance of working right the first time. I am not trying to discourage you though, certainly not, but I am going to suggest to anybody buying one for someone else that you start with the best disposable electronic cigarette you can get. At least that way you don't feel tied to it, because you know going in that it is disposable. So treat it as a learning experience and know ahead of time you'll be looking for a new one later.

As for finding the best disposable electronic cigarette, I suggest you start a new thread and ask that question.
Not many people are going to read all the way to the end of this thread and see your questions.
:)

lee4jc7

Jan 9, 2011
Ohio
I am so glad I found this on google. Thank you all for your help it has narrowed things down a bit and I have got a lot of good info. Also my husband is not a heavy smoker and he rolls his own with filters on a machine. He says he just wants the nicotine he does not care about what kind of cig it is just as long as he gets the nicotine. Thanks again! Lee

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery
this was great! i have not received my initial kit yet - but i can tell already that i'll be anxious to get most of it used up so i can start all over with a completely different style/method.

oh the previous sentence was bs - i know i'll probably start all over long before i deplete the first order.
sooooo many choices ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread