The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Buying from Fasttech

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Tan12, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    For clones "styled" read some of the comments on the page as it may give you insight into which "style" is working best. If you're ordering authentic, be sure to compare to your local online vendors prices as it might not be much of a savings ordering from FT and waiting 2-4 weeks for it. It's harder to slash prices on authentic stuff for them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Gahh

Gahh Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2013
    Bay Shore LI NY
    I have been a customer of Fast Tech since after being ripped for triple the price going back 4 years ago from a state side shop. (I didn't know better at the time.)
    Their prices are the best you'll find. The shipping being free is a huge plus. Of course the delivery time is the biggest issue you'll have from them.
    They stand behind what they sell, be it an authentic or clone. They have replaced 2 items I've purchased that broke within the warranty period. They paid the cost of postage when returning the item. Other than the wait,,, you can't go wrong with Fast Tech......
    I'm going to add that one of the last RTA's I've purchased from Fast Tech is the best tank I have purchased as of this date. That would be the Wotofo Sapor RTA.
    If you want an RTA that doesn't leak, easy to build on, has great (TOP) air flow, and a price that's unbelievably low,,,, you have to order the tank listed below.

$11.23 Authentic Wotofo Sapor RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2ml / stainless steel + glass / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    This is truly the best tank to have.
    The only down side of this tank is it only holds 2ml of juice. That's the only problem and I'm ok with that....

• Like Like x 2
  3. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    No, it not safe to buy from anyone, less so if you can not pick up the phone and talk to a human voice which can reason and respond.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Necrospecter

Necrospecter Dulce de Leche to rule them all Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    I really have to disagree just because you talk to a human does not mean you won't get screwed, in fact, it is the human factor that screws you.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Tan12

Tan12 Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    Thank you guys for your replies. I’m not yet ordering at fast tech. Still doing some research before placing an order.

• Like Like x 3
  6. djsvapour

djsvapour ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    You'll be OK. You should see my history of orders over 5 years. (Many orders indeed).
    Only 1 wrong/bad product which was refunded in 48 hours.
    It seems the US gets a bad deal. My average delivery time is 7-9 days using the UK e-packet system.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Gahh

Gahh Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2013
    Bay Shore LI NY
    Only to hope the phone # reaches someone who actually knows the truth to your questions , and this is a 50 / 50 chance.
    An educated consumer is the best way to go.
    Watch 6 you tube videos on what you want to know, then pick who you think and believe told it straight the way it's supposed to be.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I ordered these clones from Fasttech
    $18.60 Coppervape Skyline Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 4ml / 316 stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Excellent clone. Works great and is very well made. I would say much higher quality than you could expect for $19.

I have several Authentic Kanger toptanks and subtanks as I like them. I also ordered this toptank clone from Fasttech just to see what it was like.

$11.09 Toptank Mini Styled Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer - 4ml / 0.15ohm / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Again very surprised that it was a high quality clone for $11 or about half the cost of the Kanger ones. Only two issues which were minor, the package/box was not very well made but I didn't care as I just threw away the packaging anyway. The coil installed in the tank was a .15 ohm nickel coil with the only indication of that being printed on the coil, not probably a smart thing to have a TC coil only installed in the tank without pointing that out to buyers. The RBA that came with it also very good and works well. The tank itself is every bit as good in quality as the Kangers, even the gaskets were good, it was clean and the threads are smooth. Other than no logo, no real way to tell any difference.

I also bought a couple other clones that they sell and well honestly they were garbage.

So you can get good clones from them or you can get bad ones.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Paul Mohr

Paul Mohr Senior Member

Oct 28, 2017
    Adrian MI
    Good to hear about the skyline clone, it is one of the ones I am waiting on lol. What were the ones that were garbage? Hopefully not the other two I ordered.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Beamslider

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Paul Mohr

Paul Mohr Senior Member

Oct 28, 2017
    Adrian MI
    Yay, not the one I ordered lol. The skyline I ordered is indeed the coppervape. The other two are a SJMY Hurricane and the YFTK Prime. The skyline is the one I am most interested in. I have high hopes for the hurricane as well. The prime I just ordered to see what I thought of it.

At least that Reload looks pretty, you can just clean it up and display it on a shelf lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Beamslider

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Ladiekali

Ladiekali Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    first class or epacket? which do i pick???

• Like Like x 1
  14. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I like ePacket the Best.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. djsvapour

djsvapour ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    Is this thread still going?

I've made two orders since this discussion started. One arrived two days ago and the other is already tracked and landed in London. :thumb:

Both e-packet (of course) which isn't allowed for Lithium batteries, admittedly.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Winchester

Winchester Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2013
    Califorina
    Howdy!
    I have been buying from FT for six years now. Here is what I have learned. 1) Only order an item that they say is authentic. 2) Only order items that are in stock. 3) Never order anything between Nov.and Mar. 4) Pay for shipping USPS it only costs a buck or two and you can track your order. 5) Pay with Paypal you have recourse and they know it. 6) Never buy batteries from them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Paul Mohr

Paul Mohr Senior Member

Oct 28, 2017
    Adrian MI
    I am still waiting for my original order to ship. It got split into two orders today because one of the items hadn't come in yet. First it said it would ship by the 22nd, then it dropped to the 18th, then back to the 22nd and now it is pushed to the 25th. The other orders were supposed to ship today but as of now (6:42 pm Eastern time) it still has not happened. I got an email late last night saying the order would be split and all but one of the items would be shipped in 12 hours. Been close to 24 hours since that email. I placed my order about a week and a half ago and still hasn't even left the company yet.

The last order I placed from Eciggity, which is in Hawaii was actually in the mail with a tracking number 2 hours after I made the order!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fog n Vape

Fog n Vape Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi This is my first time ordering from SlowTech, my order of authentic mods shipped a day early so woke up to a shipping notice in my email about 16 hours after I ordered so far so good. I placed 2 orders same day and didn't realize until today I could have combined the orders. They are waiting for part of the 2nd order so shipping date is Dec. 4 when if rest of order hasn't arrived they will split and ship the rest later. That's fine with me as I can wait for rdas etc. as it's the mods I need right away as my old Kanger is having issues and fingers crossed it works until new mods arrive.
    So far I'm happy with the service and if my new mods arrive before Christmas I'll be happy but that's a shipping issue and really after they ship it becomes a shipper issue not SlowTech's fault I ordered just in time for the Christmas season.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Paul Mohr

Paul Mohr Senior Member

Oct 28, 2017
    Adrian MI
    They shipped the first part of my order today. Even sent me a photograph of the package in the email lol. Supposedly the 2nd shipment will ship tomorrow.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Beamslider

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Yeah they always take pics of the packages.

Fasttech is fine for most stuff. But never order it unless it is listed as in stock ready to ship unless you are prepared to wait a long, long time to get it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.