Buying from Fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
I have far better luck with fasttech than I do with 3FVape lately. fasttech prices are almost always lower if you buy more than one item. fasttech packages arrive significantly, and I do mean SIGNIFICANTLY faster than 3FVape for me. If you spend more than $25.00 Fasttech always upgrades me to US Express. 3FVape ships via China Post no matter what you buy, unless you pay extra for US Express. I have 4 orders placed with 3FVape during the October 31st Halloween sale. These order are still in China! 3FVape shipping is the absolute rock bottom worst of the China merchants.

Vikram

Aug 7, 2017
Aliexpress is a marketplace, not a single vendor like FT and 3f are. You'll need to be careful of whom you buy from. There are good sellers on the platform, but there are bad ones as well. If you aren't experienced in dealing with Chinese vendors I suggest you stick to the better known single vendor stores to start with. If you have a problem with a seller on Aliexpress, dispute resolution can sometimes be challenging and/or time consuming.

@stols001, aliexpress.com is aimed at retail. Alibaba is the wholesale market where minimum order quantities are higher. Both belong to the same parent company.

Vikram

Aug 7, 2017
No problem :)

I have friends who sell on both platforms (not vape stuff). They are generally happy with the way it works, but a consistent complaint is the problem of counterfeit goods. I think it's a case of a bad few spoiling it for the many, but personally I give it a miss. Both platforms are very successful so it obviously works, so take this as my opinion only.

Reactions: stols001

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I wouldn't worry about ordering from Fasttech or 3FVape. I've ordered quite a few things from Fasttech, and all were exactly what they were supposed to be. All orders arrived (Southeast US) in 3-4 weeks. I decided recently to try 3F, and had to update my Paypal to order there. But I was surprised to receive the order within 2 weeks. Tracking did show it was delivered, and it wasn't. Took 2 more days after showing successful delivery, but I believe that was a USPS issue.

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
Hi Tan12, just to update my other order was expected to ship on Dec. 4 was shipped today a week early. Unfortunately I messed up and didn't specify epacket so it shipped Singapore Post and may take awhile to get here but as I mentioned I can wait for RDA's etc as it's the mods that I need a.s.a.p.

Reactions: stols001

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
So I did have a bad RDA sent to me from fasttech in my last order the air holes did not line up, so I sent a message to support, after sending them pics they offered me a refund or a replacement it took about 6 days to deal with support but that is mostly due to the time difference, my replacement should be on the way soon, I can not complain (well I could) I bought a clone, it was not made correctly, they stood by it and are replacing it so I will keep ordering from them, and say others should as well. Hell, a 45-day warranty is better than most places offer on their stuff. Now if only someone would unlock the secrets to teleportation to speed up shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread