Buying Unflavored Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
I have been vaping unflavored for a little while, that I had bought from Mt. Baker. I need some more and at the same time I have been giving DL sub-ohm vaping a go. I used to vape high PG MTL and now I wanted to try some higher VG juice for DL. I had stayed away from high VG in the past because it seemed so heavy in my lungs, but the high PG doesn't seem to work so well for DL because of the throat hit. So, anyway I wanted to buy some 75ish VG 6 mg unflavored juice, but I don't want to pay a high price for unflavored. I was thinking of buying a 120ml bottle of 24mg PG nic and then a 500ml bottle of VG and then just mixing it 1 to 3. I know it would be cheaper to buy higher concentrated nic, but I'm not wanting to stock up as of yet. I just want some juice to vape. Is this a reasonable way to go and if so where is the best place to buy? I have found a few and was thinking of using ecigExpress or Wizard Labs. Sorry if my post is a bit convoluted. Thanks

Last edited:

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
I don't have a recommendation on where to buy but I mix 60mg nic in VG with VG and distilled water. I have a 250ml jar from sterile water that I marked at 160ml. I fill to there with VG then measure 20ml nic and 20ml of DW and pour it in. 200ml of 6mg in VG with 10% DW at less than $6 and I don't even buy in bulk to make it cheaper.

Reactions: Ed_C
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread