Buzz-Blue Jeans...Infinity-Slacks? Silly post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
But it's true for me! When I'm banging around in the yard, getting my garden ready for veggies to plant, or walking the dog, I grab my Buzz. Sweats and jeans, I grab the Buzz.

If I'm going to a restaurant, or say church, and wearing slacks or God forbid a tie, I grab the Infinity. I never even reliized I was doing this...LOL. It's like having just the right Notcigs VV PV with me, a sort of fashion statement, combined with a dash of practicality.

I understand this sort of thing is commonly practiced amoung the wimen folk, accessorising to the occassion. I'm starting to worry about myself. Should I be worried? At least both are black, correct for any occassion.

The best thing is... I don't have to bring both. One loaded Ikenvape mega and whether my Buzz or Infinity, I'm set to vape for hours. Can't do that with even 3 KR808's.

Don't get old, stuff like this hits you upside the head in the middle of the night.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
But it's true for me! When I'm banging around in the yard, getting my garden ready for veggies to plant, or walking the dog, I grab my Buzz. Sweats and jeans, I grab the Buzz.

If I'm going to a restaurant, or say church, and wearing slacks or God forbid a tie, I grab the Infinity. I never even reliized I was doing this...LOL. It's like having just the right Notcigs VV PV with me, a sort of fashion statement, combined with a dash of practicality.

I understand this sort of thing is commonly practiced amoung the wimen folk, accessorising to the occassion. I'm starting to worry about myself. Should I be worried? At least both are black, correct for any occassion.

The best thing is... I don't have to bring both. One loaded Ikenvape mega and whether my Buzz or Infinity, I'm set to vape for hours. Can't do that with even 3 KR808's.

Don't get old, stuff like this hits you upside the head in the middle of the night.
Heres a Blue jean song for the occasion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread