Status
Not open for further replies.

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
I picked up a buzz pro in the classies from a great guy and all seemed well... Even got three sets of batts charged with it. I didn't have the right charger for it so spent a little time researching chargers and finally picked one up and was able to start using my buzz.. Yay! I'm protective of it so keep it at home cause I love it.. Was vapeing away then it won't turn off.... It keep firing and won't stop.... Help!

patch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
nyc
I picked up a buzz pro in the classies from a great guy and all seemed well... Even got three sets of batts charged with it. I didn't have the right charger for it so spent a little time researching chargers and finally picked one up and was able to start using my buzz.. Yay! I'm protective of it so keep it at home cause I love it.. Was vapeing away then it won't turn off.... It keep firing and won't stop.... Help!

maile, instead of posting here in the 'buzz mods' section, i recommend you put 'notcigs' into the search engine and repost this problem over there. over in the notcigs subforum they have a lot of tech experts including folks that i believe work for notcigs, so you will get truly expert responses! i know the owner of notcigs, Buzzkill, answers a lot of posts there too. might be worth sending him a PM too!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

It probably has juice under the top cap. Try cleaning the threads off on the top and bottom caps. If that does not work you may have to send it to Notcigs for a good cleaning.

Good luck to you.

ETA- As the other poster suggested, you may want to post here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...pport-area-post-here-tech-support-please.html they are great about helping people solve issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread